So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah oh well. I'm still not in thinking mode, stared at the sunset today thinking where am I. lol apparently its jet lag? dunno.
Last night/this morning I felt lost downtown like I had Alzheimer's.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Sportsdude

I think I'm going to double major.
That might be the stupidest idea or the smartest I haven't a clue.
But I don't want to live in regret like my dad who could of double majored engineering.
geography-political science.
If I got over my stupid love/hate relationship with political science, I've convinced myself somehow that it would drive me mad if I went down that path, yet it's the only thing I've ever been truly interested in.  

Michel

Sportsdude

Then why does everyone go into law?

Michel

Sportsdude

well most of the political science people want to go into law apparently.

Michel

Sportsdude

Why would I want to work for the Democrats? Just because I'd like to see the Republicans iradicated, doesn't mean I'd join the Democrats bandwagon. I lose the so called liberals when I bring up the n,s, and r word in conversation I always get a collective "omg you're one of them" and they don't call back or email back. They get appalled and tell me to join the Green Party or something.

So going back to America is utterly pointless.

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah there's some truth in that. The political people I know going into law are all party affiliated 'yes' people. I hate organizations. lol At least geography is enjoyable for me. lol

Lise

OMG. Did you guys see outside??? [FONT size=7]SUNSHINE!!!!!!!![/FONT]

Did I also mentioned 3 days weekend??? Life is sweet!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Ah my eyes! *falls out of bed*
lol

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
I think they are rich Michel. They're from all over the world and studied all of there life in 4 different countries etc. What do I bring to the table?... Missouri. lol
--
 Your view of the student population is somewhat skewed right now because you're hanging with the guys in Rez.  It's totally expensive to live on campus.  For every "rich guy" in Rez, there are a billion starving students living in substandard accommodations off campus, with relatives, or couch-surfing.  Rest assured that the vast majority of the starving students have not travelled the world, nor do they have iPhones.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|