So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

I like it that it is raining today.  It gives me an extra day to adjust to the climate without being in the heat like yesterday.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good morning everyone.

Good luck on your black belt test, Lil Me!  I'm sure you'll kick those boards smoothly and nicely with great accuracy!  Go get 'em Tiger!

P.C.

OMG......that's TODAY !  I'm not sending luck.....you won't need it.  You're prepared, you're skilled, you're focussed, you're READY......and you've worked hard to get there.

Show em how it's done Lil Me.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

purelife....thank goodness there is someone around who keeps us on top of things.  You're good at remembering these special events.  Thanks muchly.

Sportsdude

haha. I have a feeling Lil Me's test well be easier then my navigation around this place. lol
go lil me!!

what's for lunch?

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

WOW.....I just washed my TV screen.....and the picture seems to come in much clearer now.

Who'd a thunk !

*I guess I should have put this in the 'I have nothing interesting to say' thread.

Michel

Gopher

Reminds me of window cleaning. It's always best to leave them until they're very dirty, then when you clean them you can REALLY appreciate the difference.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Good tip Gophie.

lol, some days my glasses are so dirty, I think it's cloudy. Than I cleaned them and I see it's a sunny day.Try to beat that !

I think Sawdust would say I have got you beat on the dirty glasses.  He cringes when he sees them and will promptly spritz them down with all the proper spritzing stuff and the proper little glasses chamois.

Michel

purelife

Isn't it amazing to just see how much dirt and dust a tv screen can attract!?!!!  It's like we have our own air filter.

Another place that is so dirty is under fridge and stove.  And our landlord once took out the stove door and cleaned inside of it.  He said that it was absolutely FILTHY!

P.C.

Ick.  Our house has a tendency to get cob-webby quite quickly.  I spritzed all the corners and baseboards with some pepper mint this morning.  It's supposed to keep the spiders from taking up residence.....lol.  We'll see.  In the mean time, it smells minty fresh in here.

Lil Me

Thanks for the well wishes everyone.  My test is tonight.  I'm just chillin right now.  Woke up slightly hung over, ate some ramen and went back to sleep.

Lunch was...odd but strangeley satisfying...bowl of  hot Red River cereal topped with chopped up veggie burger and some parmesan cheese.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|