So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sawdust

Yeah. It was a same day decision so I looked for a recipe that kicked up canned beans and it would probaly have been ok if I had taken it off when Mis P.C. said they were looking a little 'black'on top.  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

They weren't really....dry.  More like a little too gluey.  They were very tastey though.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

sounds yummy regardless.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sawdust

P.C. wrote

They weren't really....dry.  More like a little too gluey.  They were very tastey though.

Oh Boy! Just what every cook wants to hear, 'It was a tasty glue' LOL[/DIV]
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  Aw, come on......I ate one.

Sportsdude

You ate one?!! lol
okay movie time.

P.C.

They were looking at me funny....OK ?  

Sportsdude

lol.

Well I just finished my movie. It's one of those thinkin' movies. lol
Goodbye Lenin.

Lise

Er.... how the heck can one screw up canned beans? *mind boggling*

Gonna be a hot day today, looking at 28 degrees. Ye gawds........
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sawdust

Thundering over here.

P.C.

Er.... how the heck can one screw up canned beans? *mind boggling*

LOL.  A darned good question Miss Lise.  Actually, these were 'enhanced' baked beans....using canned beans as the base....and simmered in the bar-b.

Lil Me

Homemade steamed rice wrap for lunch.  The inside contains meat, shrimp, peanuts and duck egg.
 My aunt from San Francisco brought 3 huge boxes of the stuff with her last week.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

P.C. wrote:
LOL.  A darned good question Miss Lise.  Actually, these were 'enhanced' baked beans....using canned beans as the base....and simmered in the bar-b.

Aha. Uhm... remind me never to eat canned beans at your place, Ms PC. Your comment sounds scary!

Oooh.... lotus leaf. I love them rice wrapped lotus leaf. Course ones without pork. It's hard to get ones without them. Yummy!

Went to the Vancouver Aquarium today. Saw the baby beluga. Soo darn cute but the place was packed to the bones. Don't go there on the weekend, it's not the best. I thought most ppl would head to the PNE but boy, was I wrong.

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hot today.  The little cloudburst an hour ago was quite welcome.
 It's muggy as heck.
 Walked down to the local classic car show this afternoon.
 Heckyl and Jeckyl like the old hot rods.

Don't know what's for dinner.  Something easy.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|