So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Well TiVo it it's very compelling.... rotfl

I think I missed my calling as a shot putter though.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Gonna be hot and beautiful today, folks! Get yourself to the beach or the PNE. We're heading to the beach to enjoy the few last days of summer.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Lise.....please don't cut us short.  There's a month plus, of summer left.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

All depends on what happens when I show up. Apparently the first day I showed up last year, I brought the heat with me. People kept saying it was the first real hot day in a while. Then it was warm for a few weeks. lol ;)

P.C.

All depends on what happens when I show up. Apparently the first day I showed up last year, I brought the heat with me. People kept saying it was the first real hot day in a while. Then it was warm for a few weeks. lol ;)

When  you showed up HERE or when you showed up back home ?  

Sportsdude

When I showed up in BC. Once people figured out that I was a student/I had that omg this is totally awesome look going on, they commented that "today is the first real day of Summer".

Lil Me

Hope y'all are having a good weekend.

Things are still tough going over here.
 Fortunately, I have wonderful family and friends around me (and all you guys, of course!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

PC, I know we have one more month but with this crazy weather acting up, you never know. I have it in my bones that fall will be upon us sooner than usual.

Went to the Barnet Park today. Absolutely wonderful!!!! Such breeze (I actually had to walk around with a towel) and the day was just gorgeous. Plenty of folks out and about, even saw a couple of wedding parties.

Anyone went to the PNE today? My friends went and said it was just crazy. Tooooo many ppl. They totally recommend the acrobats from Peking show.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

PC, I know we have one more month but with this crazy weather acting up, you never know. I have it in my bones that fall will be upon us sooner than usual.

*plugging ears and singing the scales*

Miss Lise.....bite your tongue.....and give your bones an attitude adjustment.  

P.C.

Be courageous Lil Me !  

.....and I echo that sentiment Lil Me.  

Sportsdude

chicken stir fry and a Caesar salad.

Lil Me

Spinach salad with berries at Earl's.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

Chicken Burger, Coleslaw & BBQ baked beans (cooked too long)
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Lil Me

I didn;t know it was possible to overcook baked beans.  Were they dry?  

|