So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I haven't Miss purelife.  It's on my to do list though.

Just had some friends over, and one of them peeked in the nest.....and the eggs have hatched.  The little birdie heads are the size of a baby pinky nail.  I haven't looked yet, as I don't want to annoy mother bird.  I'll give her a couple hours to calm down, then I'm going to see if I can sneak a pic.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a040.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

That sounds exciting PC!  I can't wait to see some pics.

Is pho on your to-do list?  (or have you tried it before?)

Sportsdude

P.C. you went to the mainland and didn't have Pho! no way. :)

mmmmmmm that's making me hungry.

Afternoon. Spent the morning at the dentists office, then Grandma and I went to Bob Evans for lunch.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

P.C. you went to the mainland and didn't have Pho! no way. :)

mmmmmmm that's making me hungry.

Nope....no pho either purelife.  I understand it's a little spicy, (?) and I don't do spicy well.

SD, I don't need to go to the mainland for Pho.  Lottsa places here for that.  I'm telling you.....I worked from dawn til dusk for 10 days straight on that kitchen.....not a chance to even get off the property there.  No IKEA, not Canadian Cost Club.....nuttin.  Just work work work. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Ohhhhhhhhh
You went over there to work on a kitchen. I thought that you were doing you own kitchen. Silly me. lol

Sweeet food at UBC is so cheap. yes!

Sawdust

What about Savoury food? Is it expensive?

The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

I dunno. Never had their food, only food I know of is what Lise has told me. lol
Still 3 bucks for a hamburger. I could eat at one of the AMS places 4 times br/lunch/din/break before I'd get to the price I would pay for one meal in Nanaimo on campus.

Michel

Sportsdude

mmmm Pho-lecious!

Lise

Pho isn't spicy. It can be if you want (just add hot sauce) but it's just beef broth with noodles.

Awwww, love the sound of wee little birds chirping. We once had a nest at our house in Australia with a blue egg in it but the nest got knocked over and the egg cracked. So sad.

Fracken bored outta my mind at work. There's nothing to do but there are these supposedly 'supervisors' who's on everyone's back to do something. Like what? Tell me, what the frack are you supposed to do? When you try to do something, they're coming down and saying, 'no, don't touch that - we have to talk to the big boss about it' and then the mess sits there for the rest of the year. I tell ya, stupidity rules the nest.

I'm going to stay in the office and pretend to look busy..... at least I can try updating the manuals which haven't been done for four years.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Sportsdude

bwhahaha
What a great Wanted poster

Morning! Awesome morning and I just got up.

Lil Me

I think the Yard Criminal should audition for a movie part.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Good morning Michel, Lise, SD, Lil Me and everyone else.  

Yayyyyy....it's finally raining!  It was so refreshing to walk this morning.  

Our friend wants to go down to the States on Sunday.  We'll probably head down there with him...gotta get some more camping stuff.

|