So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Mmmmm....pork sammich.

lol Michel.   Poor little man.....he's so misjudged.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol Sure, that's what they all say. ;)
hehe

oye, it's only been a half hour or so and the earthquake coverage is already annoying.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

When it gets annoying, you turn/tune off the source.

Afternoon everyone!

Lunch was salmon sandwich with some cut up baby pickles.  yummeee... oh, and had a plum.

Lise

purelife keeps talking about california rolls so much I just had to go out and buy them. Damn you!!    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Evening!  Went for dinner with relatives from out of town, followed by coffee and dessert at mom's.  My mom makes killer dessert- tonight it was vegan pumpkin cheesecake and vegan peach/blueberry pie.  So delish.  I'm still stuffed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

What? You didn't save a piece for us?

Called in sick today. Not feeling 100%. Someone send me chicken soup.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

Awww.....take care Miss Lise

P.C.

I'm still pondering how one can make a cheesecake without cheese or eggs....or milk or cream.[img onclick="selecte('dontgetit.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/dontgetit.gif" border=0]

purelife

Guess what I'm having today, Lise?  

I hope you feel better soon.... *hands blankey, teddy and chicken soup to Lise*

Morning everyone.

I guess there were no leftovers from Lil Me's Mom to share with us... :(

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
I'm still pondering how one can make a cheesecake without cheese or eggs....or milk or cream.[img style="font-style: italic;" onclick="selecte('dontgetit.gif');" alt="emoticon" src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/dontgetit.gif[/img]

Soy?

Morning!
Long day ahead.
Ham and cheese sandwich for lunch.
Enjoy the nice day outside, looks like another good one.
Get well soon Lise.

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
Soy?
--
 Ding! Ding! Ding!

SD is right.
 Tofu and soy cream cheese.

Having neighbours for BBQ tonight.
 Getting ready to "get my drink on".

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol get your drink on. funny

purelife

Are you going to wear one of those funny hard hats with the two beer cans so that you can really get your drink on, Lil Me?  ;)  Or have a keg and just open wide under the tap?  

Lunch is yam tempura roll and california roll.  yummeee...  oh, and a plum!

and I'm making a huge mess again because i can't hold chopsticks properly while trying to dip it into soy sauce.

ADD:  I would definitely try a cheesecake with soy based products... sounds less fattening. :)

Sportsdude

It's raining here again. :(
All it does is rain here this summer.

|