So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hiya PC...  Lucky you get front row seats to the bird nest!  Pics PLEASE.

Now, I'm relaxing, after the place is cleaned. :)  I was going to do the dishes but MrPL said NO!

Dinner was caesar salad and chicken drumsticks with secret ingredient...LOVE!  

I love my bug zapper.

Sportsdude

Egg Salad for dinner.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Holy freaking cow the house is shaking, a tree just was uprooted. windy like South Dakota.

*looks at the weather channel, heads for the basement* ugh

Ah crap 130kph winds. I have to work in this crap.

Lil Me

Evening!  *burps*

Had a great day of eating and drinking in Stanley Park with the extended family.  Heckyl and Jeckyl had the best time playing with very distant cousins' kids.

I took one trip back to my parents' place mid-day to get the folding mah jongg table and a set of folding chairs (don't ask...).

I have a new hobby!  Throwing things at raccoons. (who knew it could be so much fun?)  The goal was to keep the raccoons off the buffet table.  Jeckyl stood guard for a while with the water cannon, but then he went off duty.  So I started throwing sticks.  Woohoo!  Got 2 clean chest shots and two head shots.  Damn things are undeterred...they keep coming back.      
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sounds like a good time was had by all, Lil Me.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

lol.  Raccoons are cute little rodents.  But not when they're eating your pet or your buffet.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

This is true.  Gutsy little buggers.

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
I love my bug zapper.

--

Electric bug zapper for outdoors?  Woohoo.

Those things are entertainment!  We had one hanging in the yard when we were kids.  We electrocuted many things....including the large apple tree that the bug zapper hung from....

Sportsdude

lol.
Never liked those, they never zapped the bugs you wanted gone and the ones you didn't aka fireflies.

Michel

Lise

Ye gods.... that pic of the racoon is gonna give me nightmares. Those buggers aren't afraid of you at all. I'd be ok with them if they didn't look like rats with black masks on their faces.......

Great time at the BBQ yesterday. Everyone brought something but us. I knew it! It wasn't in the email that we had to bring something but I was debating whether I should have bring something. Damnit! Oh well. Wonderful time.  I had beer for the first time in years. Couldn't even drink a quarter of the bottle. Haha. I'm a weakling.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Good morning everyone.

How's everyone doing so far this morning?  

I finally made an appointment for my puil dilation.  Now, I'm looking forward to it cuz I'm curious to know how it's like.

Michel

P.C.

Where is the yard criminal at this minute ??? Don't want to spoil the party but can we get pic of him killing the babies when they will be born ? I smell a scenario for catastrophe

OH MICHEL !!!  Don't even say it !   So far he seems to be oblivious.  I've been expecting him to be staking out the place and plotting his robbery....but nothing yet.  The nest is only about 4 feet off the ground and there is a park bench beside it.  He COULD get up close and personal, but hasn't.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

Did you get a chance to try bubble tea yet, PC?

Lunch was california rolls and a plum.

|