So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Never did that, wouldn't want to upset my cred with the holy rollers aka the no fun police. lol
Plus I'm like Tenkani when it comes to drugs, scared shitless down here because simple possession could mean 5-10 years. Heck one guy shot his lawnmower this week and is facing 6 years in prison. Only the rich kids did that stuff, I wasn't rich.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Pork and perogies for dinner.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sawdust

Roast Chicken turning on the rotiserrie right now , whipped taters & broccoli
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Have fun you guys at dinner.
Mine was dirty rice with beef.
Watching the Cardinals continue to implode. They haven't won a game this week.

Lise

Russ making out at the movies? Are you sure it wasn't his beer can?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Morning!!!

Family picnic today.  It's my once-a-year chance to see distant cousins apart from weddings and funerals.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

nice dance, Michel!

Sun would be nice, but rain is ok too.

We just sit closer together under the picnic shelter in the park.

Michel

Sportsdude

What's a true BCer anyway? lol  

P.C.

People whose outdoor plans aren't dashed by a little rain.    

Sportsdude

haha. So true.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.

How were the fireworks Lil Me?  Better than Wed?

We're taking it easy today....cleaning and doing odds and ends around the home.  We went out and purchased 4 wicker cubed storage w/lid from Costco... I just love hiding things inside.  Now, our living room is looking much better.

Enjoy family picnic, Lil Me and enjoy your BBQ at friend's, Lise. :)

P.C.

Umm...purelife ?  We need to talk.

Cleaning is NOT relaxing.  Relaxing is relaxing.  Relaxing is best after the cleaning is done, but cleaning is not relaxing.

This is so exciting (well....to me).  This little bird built a nest on the electrical box on the outside wall of my house.  It sits about a foot above where the hose coiler thing is, so I didn't think she'd stay long, as I'm using it every day.  Well low and behold, there are 4 little eggies in there.  I've been leaving the hose uncoiled the last few days as to not disturb her.  I might try to sneak a pic or two when the little fellers hatch.

|