So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Why? Was it an Asian kid? *snicker snicker snicker*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

No lol these aren't my kids. My goofy cousins 4 year old. She's in Denver with her European boyfriend doing who knows what. He doesn't have a dad. If my uncle could dream a perfect scenario, I'd be the 'dad' in his life. The kids cousin though, the other crazy cousin's kid she's 3. She doesn't know her dad, which is a good thing, (dad's a druggie, who has another kid but doesn't give a shit) and her mom is sadly bi-polar and doesn't take her meds and is currently in a Single mothers for runaways house.

Its all sad, really.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Good for SD for takin care of the kids.

Also, SD should produce a reality show....Life of a Giant in the Midwest.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

lol just call it Life of Giant, since I'm not really in the Midwest for most of the year.
Easy episode titles:
"Just How Tall Are You"
"When girls swoon at SD's height"
"Getting into small cars, getting funny looks"

lol

purelife

[span style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);"]Happy Birthday to Jeckyl! [/span]*throws confetti*

Our car died. :(  When we got home last night, smoke started coming out and it started to bubble.  Then today, green liquid leaked out.  I'm going to take it to the mechanic nearby and keeping fingers crossed that it's nothing serious.

49er

sounds like you need a new water pump

purelife

Hi 49er!

I was googling and read that it could be a leak with the hose and antifreeze leak?  

Water pump?  Oh, we didn't think of that.  Thanks.  

49er

Hi PL!  

Hope its the hose, then it would be a cheap fix.....pump would be a lot more expensive

purelife

Do you know how much we're looking at for a pump?  

Sportsdude

Hi Pl,
The Bonnie had a broken hose before leaving, cost around 1,200 bucks with tests and stuff, but I had an oil change, tires rotated etc on top of that.

49er

sorry, nope.....my guess is somewhere between $100-$200.  BTW if its the pump, ask what the cost difference between a new and a rebuilt one.  A rebuilt one will work just as well  

purelife

Good to know.  Thanks 49er.  

I hope you're keeping well.  I haven't seen you in a long time.     It has been a while since I logged on and you're around too.  

Add:  Hi SD.  

49er

I'm doing fine.  I hope you're also.

Took the Alaskan cruise a month ago from Seattle and had a great time.  We had a stopover at Victoria but love to have stayed longer

purelife

I think I'm doing ok.  Thanks for asking. :)

That sounds like a verrry nice getaway.  

Lil Me

Evening everyone!  

Hi purelife...good to see you here.  Hope everything works out ok with your car.

Home from BBQ and bevvies.  Jeckyl has road rash- took a tumble out of a go-kart...he's a tough kid.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|