So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You weren't even sort of close to right.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
LOL that's exactly the oppostite I did when I visited my appartment last year. There were pics on the wall, so I didn't really pay attention to the place. Then the cat of the renter ran away, so I helped the landlord finding it, hence I didn't pay attention again to the place. Ah ah what a mistake it was.
 --
 I can believe you didn't stop his evil plot.
 He released his cat at that EXACT moment to distract you from checking out the apartment.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lise

Michel wrote:
Totally true, it was a landlord plot : photo and pussy, anything to distract me from the horrible truth

Maybe consider sleeping with the landlord? That might help...........

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Lil Me

Awesome!  Did yor tax refund ever show up?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

After following the Doctor's orders for a relaxing weekend, I started to bleed more and we just got back from ER.  2.5 hours wait time and still didn't see a doc.  I had to leave because I was SO hungry and thirsty.  I couldn't wait any longer and they were SO DAMN RUDE!  We got home but I had already lost my appetite.  

I'm changing hospitals for delivery to BC Women's.  I can't wait for my scan tomorrow.  We are so scared but all we can do now is pray.

It has been a LONG time since I've been so scared and afraid in my life.  

Lil Me

Oh purelife!  HUGGGZZZZZ.

If you're really worried, please call the BC Nurseline or go back to the hospital (might be quieter later in the evening?).
 I'm glad you took the Dr's advice and had a quiet weekend.
 Call in sick for tomorrow?

Sportsdude

Thoughts are with you, stay strong.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh purelife!!! So sorry to hear that. Our thoughts with you. Hang in there girl, things will work out ok.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

P.C.

Hugs purelife....take it easy.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]

Van

Keep us posted purelife. All the best wishes for you!

Hope everyone else is starting off on a good week. I am tired today. Busy, fun weekend for me.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

[img class="alignnone size-full wp-image-48289" style="FONT-SIZE: 868038px; WORD-SPACING: 868038px" alt="humorous pictures" src="http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/funny-pictures-monday-polar-bear.jpg"].

|