So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

bwhaha
Perfect way to explain a Monday.
Although this reminds me of Office Space where that annoying woman says "You have the case of the Mondays"

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

Falafel (sp?) for lunch.. now to finish the putting away of fire smelling camping stuff. Sand down and repaint the wakeboard tower on the boat, then pick up the beer keg.

I also have a buddy flying in tonight and wants to go out for some beers.. Id rather not but Ive avoided him twice before so I think Id better at least show some face.

Did anyone else get sucked into watching the two Conan movies last night? We were sitting in front of the tube for like four and a half hours after getting back last night.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Mariachi

purelife wrote:
 After following the Doctor's orders for a relaxing weekend, I started to bleed more and we just got back from ER.  2.5 hours wait time and still didn't see a doc.  I had to leave because I was SO hungry and thirsty.  I couldn't wait any longer and they were SO DAMN RUDE!  We got home but I had already lost my appetite.  

I'm changing hospitals f[font face="Verdana" size="1"][span id="change_title"]t yo[/span][/font]or delivery to BC Women's.  I can't wait for my scan tomorrow.  We are so scared but all we can do now is pray.

It has been a LONG time since I've been so scared and afraid in my life.  
[font face="Verdana" size="1"][span id="change_title"]t yo[/span][/font]

Sending so much good thotz your way.

Van

Russ wrote:
Falafel (sp?) for lunch.. now to finish the putting away of fire smelling camping stuff. Sand down and repaint the wakeboard tower on the boat, then pick up the beer keg.

I also have a buddy flying in tonight and wants to go out for some beers.. Id rather not but Ive avoided him twice before so I think Id better at least show some face.

Did anyone else get sucked into watching the two Conan movies last night? We were sitting in front of the tube for like four and a half hours after getting back last night.[/DIV]
 Sounds like you had a great weekend! I can't wait fot that campfire smell again! Maybe this weekend? Not sure of the plans yet. This lady friend I met wants me to stay in town and go to fireworks/drinks with mutual friends. I would rather get far away from the city and have drinks by the campfire. Couple days to think about it.

I missed out on the Conan movies. I love the first one. I always want to listen to old Maiden afterwards for some reason?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Hey Guys!  

Russ- whatcha doing eating falalfel??!  It doesn't sound like a Russ meal.  Didja get too much sun over the weekend?  No meat in falalfel, dude!  

P.C.- love the Monday bear.  He's my hero!

Van- you know you've reached a "certain age" when you use the term "lady friend".
 *ducks*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Well, I love falafels too!

ha ha Lil Me! I usually just simply call them girls, but people may get the wrong idea. I am girl crazy though...Legal age girl crazy that is!

No need to duck buddy! I love my age. I see the younger generation now and thank the heavens I didn't miss out on the times I grew up with.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Sheesh.  Kids these days.  Harumph.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

*rattles cane at 50 Cent video*

[FONT size=1](hey, Lil Me and PC....50 Cent is a rapper)[/FONT]

P.C.

Now there's a 'today' expression..... harumph ?   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

I think Winston Churchill used to use the word "Harumph!".

P.C.

[FONT size=1](hey, Lil Me and PC....50 Cent is a rapper)[/FONT][/DIV]

I know that.....do you think I didn't know that ?

[img height=567 src="http://thefuntimesguide.com/images/blogs/jim-wrapping-presents.jpg" width=376]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Harumph dinger do da  

Van

Well, off for a swim and nighty night!

G'night!!

Sportsdude

Don't swim too fast, you might need a bigger pool.

Lil Me

Night Van.

P.C.- oh, hahahahaha.  It took me a few minutes.  Harumph.  That was a good joke.

|