So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

In-laws came to visit from out of town and took us for dinner.  Jeckyl and I shared a salad and a 5-cheese pizza.  MMMMMM.

Welcome home, Russ.

Hey Michel!  Hope you and cat like your new place.

purelife- Did your bro do well on his driving test?  You're such a nice sister to teach him and let him use your car.

Lise- will it be an easy summer at work?  

P.C.- Heya!  Hope it was a good day.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Great day, thanks Lil Me.  I'm getting a little pissy about the lack of sunshine though.  I mean ...it's COLD out.  It's shaping up to be a deja vous of last summer.

Rats.....I just got here....and now I gotta run. [img onclick="selecte('eh.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/eh.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi and Bye P.C.  Is nature calling?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Thanks miss LM.. Yeah good to be home. I got back at 1230 this afternoon. Had a nap and went out for sushi with starfish, my brother, and two friends. Those buggers got me into saki so Im ready for bed.

Im just back and tomorrow Im loading up the Tahoe and Starfish and I are heading to the island with some more junk from here for my parents. Then we are coming back on thursday, and going back over with three vehicles on saturday...

So hows everyone else doing?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

hahahah.  I see you're keeping yourself busy.  At least, you get rid of your parents' stuff!!!

Lise

Hey Lil Me - summer time is super boring and ja, it's easy in a sense. Not much work to be done because there's not much to do. It's harder to appear like you're doing something when there's nothing much to do so it's back to cleaning that greasy corner spot for the 100th time. *sigh*

Keep those cat pictures coming, they're extremely funny!!! *meow*  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Everybody must be busy. lol

Most exciting thing today was getting the car fixed and seeing a cement truck lose its breaks, sink into a grassy field and getting stopped by a shrub of a tree. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Morning.  Cold and rainy out there.

Need...more...coffee....

Sportsdude

Morning. I haven't had my tea.  

purelife

6 pages to read...I'll catch up later.  

Good afternoon to anyone who is around and hoping that you guys are having a good day.

My brother did pass his road test. Yippee!

[FONT color=#bf00bf size=5]HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISE![/FONT]    

Sportsdude

Afternoon pl!

lol I was looking for a 'non alcoholic' beer to post for Lise's b-day. Stumbled upon this:

lol

purelife

*cries*  She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her!  

Did everyone go on vacation, to some place that I don't know about?  I come back after a few days and no one is around....   I'm all alone.... all by myself...don't wanna be...all by myself....

Lil Me

Hi purelife!  

*pats on head*

Cup of tea for you?

purelife

Hi Lil Me!  I'm excited to see a familiar happy face.

Yes, tea please with honey....and my day is almost over. YAYYYYYY!

ADD:  And my body is aching and feeling warm again....  

Lil Me

|