So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Methinks that's a weak spam attempt so someone can come along and delete that.

Totally surprised yesterday. I bought a cake for everyone at work to share and then they surprised me later with flowers and chocolate. Wow. It's so weird to find co-workers who are crazy one minute then they're like the nicest people the next. *shakes head*

One year older. Meh. I think I'm going to cry a river when I hit 40. And now I can see PC shaking her head when I say that.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]                                          .
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Age is just a state of mind Miss Lise.  (at least that's what I keep telling myself......when I remember)

Van

Yeah PC!

Why cry about age?  There is nothing a person can do from a birthday happening, so really, not much left to do but have some brews, cake, and flirt!

G'morn! Busy week for me. Looks like a lot of guests from a down DV! Traffic is good for teh God!

Coffee and more coffee for breaky.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Yeah PC!

Why cry about age?  There is nothing a person can do from a birthday happening, so really, not much left to do but have some brews, cake, and flirt!

G'morn! Busy week for me. Looks like a lot of guests from a down DV! Traffic is good for teh God!

Coffee and more coffee for breaky.

Good morning Van.

Exactly....let's face it....having another birthday definitely beats the alternative.

Coffe is going down JUUUUUST perfectly.  MMmmmmmmm.  I think I will make another fruit sorbet for breakfast.  I'm hooked.  They are so yummy.  Just frozen fruit in the blender with just enough milk to make the blade go round.  DELISH.

May I freshen your coffee ?[/DIV]

Van

Sure!

That sorbet sounds good too!

sandals, shorts, and t-shirt on today. It can shower all it wants! I am in summer mode. It is June now darnit!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Morning!

It does feel like summer rain, Van.  Warm and muggy.

I'm going to dig up some giant rhodos and blueberry bushes.  Wish me luck! :)
 My aunt and uncle sold their house to a developer.  The house is going down soon...and we can't be wasting the plants, can we?!  Going over with a friend in a bit.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Lise wrote:
One year older. Meh. I think I'm going to cry a river when I hit 40. And now I can see PC shaking her head when I say that.

40 is the new 25 Lise you don't get 'old' until you're 80 these days and that is being squashed. lol

iyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyiyi got a UBC letter saying I needed 2 years of a foreign language and American English doesn't count as foreign? What about Queen's English? lol
Even though it would be wise for me to go back to French, I've gone down that road.

I think I'm going to do German. Only language I'm interested in *and remembers Oma's wish*. lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Well I don't know if you plan on 'living' in Canada....or persuing a career in Canada.....but if you are, it would only make sense to make it French....oui?

Gopher

But I'm sure you'd find learning German a far more enjoyable challenge!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I was just thinking of the extra 'earning power' by being bilingual in our official languages. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c032.gif" border=0]

purelife

Good morning to all.

It looks like we're getting some sun here soon.  I think I'm going to go for a walk.  

Gopher

Enjoy it Purelife!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|