So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

More exciting than my day, - just shopping ( I also hate it) and then the pub!    
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

General tidy in the bar-b-cue area and the yard.....company for dinner tonight. (I hate shopping too)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey!  Nice Saturday.  Trying to cat nap in between errands and lacrosse games.

The contractors pumped concrete until midnight, then dismantled the pumper crane.  The RCMP never showed up- hard to get them to respond to a bylaw infraction on hot Fri nights...  Apparently, once you start pouring a floor....you can't stop.

Chicken breast burgers on the BBQ tonight.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Skeptic Cat is on the move.  Can't wait to see what conspiracy you discover in the process...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

49er

Lil Me wrote:
...... infraction on hot Fri nights...  Apparently, once you start pouring a floor....you can't stop.

Contractor BS......all they need was built a a cutoff wall to provide a vertcal joint and continue the pour on another day.  They saved a lot of money by one continous pour ..... homeowners should demand remediation for the noise violation.....at least a gift certificate for the family for dinner at a nice restaurant

Russ

wow 2054 pages now.. lotta pages since I last read. No way am I trying to catch up.

Dinner was bacon cheese burger at the hotel Im at.. but alas this is africa. They forgot the burger patty. I gave up after 20 minutes of trying to explain to them what the burger was missing.

At least the beers cold.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

LOL.....good to see you Russ.  I love it....a burgerless burger.

We're doing the old fashion bbq fare.  Steak, prawns, potato salad, garden salad and corn on the cob.....and copious quantities of beverages.

Well....I better go lock up the cat....our company is bringing their dog.  

P.C.

*Russ....I sent you a massage...I mean message.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

Russ

and I replied missy.. sorry. Im on my way to be here. its after midnight here and I have along drive from Takaradi here to Accra to catch my flight tomorrow. Talk to everyone here on DS in a few.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

Everyone's having BBQ? Gimme gimme!! Love BBQ - it means summer's finally around the corner.

Beautiful day today. We started early this morning, just me and the kids. Decided to take the skytrain, didn't have a clue where we were heading. At the last minute, I decided to take the girls to Scienceworld. What a let down. Constructions everywhere, even the stupid White Spot take-out was down. At least the kids had fun playing so that's important.

Dinner is leftover. I'm too tired to cook.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Hey Russ!  See u soon!!!

Lise- that sounds like a long day with the kiddies.  Enjoy your evening.

P.C.- Can you contain the Attack Cat?  lol  Have a great BBQ

Michel- Evil forces at work again!!!  Good luck sneaking M. le Chat into the new home.

49er- thanks for the info.  I doubt they will be compensating the homeowners.  91 of us in this complex...another 50 on the other side of the project....

P.C.

That's RIGHT Michel .  GOOD LUCK with operation Sneaky Cat.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/tiere/g046.gif" border=0]

Hi Lil Me....bye Lil Me....company driving up the driveway !

Lil Me

Have a good time.

My chicken breast burgers are almost done.  Grilled veggies, microwaved broccoli.

|