So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

Good Morning!

Toast, Sweet Tea and The Quotationary for reading this morn.

Those 'high class' tea bags come in wrappers that I swear remind me of condom packs. lol    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

It's in a big pouch that look like a condom pack for elephant. At first I tought they knew about me and tought about providing me some condom but when I opened the pouch I saw it was coffee. lol  

Hahahaaa....you mean like THIS ?

[img style="WIDTH: 344px; HEIGHT: 330px" height=363 src="http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j37/whitneyrich_2006/GiantCondom.jpg" width=371]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

's OK Michel.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/d038.gif" border=0]  

Michel

Lil Me

And we will all stand by with medical supplies while Skeptic Cat gioes into diabetic shock.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

P.C.

And we will all stand by with medical supplies while Skeptic Cat gioes into diabetic shock.  

How's your feets today Lil Me ?  Any successful rememdies ?

Michel

Sportsdude

lol. Hey, I'm the one near diabetic shock, I've been drinking the water of the south all morning.  

Michel

Sportsdude

haha. Nah, not trying to steal your sugary moment.

Gosh, is there anytime in the summer that this state isn't flooded? lol (tv just showed a bunch of flooded out farms in Missouri)

Van

Sportsdude wrote:
lol. Hey, I'm the one near diabetic shock, I've been drinking the water of the south all morning.

Do they mix the drinking water with cotton candy?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|