So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

My belly is full of lasagna. I feel like Garfield.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

P.C.

Hey !  That's what I'm making too Michel.  Teriyaki  chicken, rice and stir fry veggies.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

I bow to your good taste as well. [img onclick="selecte('honorhim.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/honorhim.gif" border=0]

Van

B..b..b....but I like teriyaki too...

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Awww... [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/liebe/a010.gif" border=0]

Michel

Sportsdude

Yesterday was Memorial Day and C-Span had on Capitol Hill Historians talking about the Capitol Hill dome which is really two domes in one. Where the windows or is a balcony looking down on the rotunda (you can't go to the top of the dome unless you know sombody from Congress) . You can shout and scream all you want on that balcony nobody is going to hear you. 18 stories down.

The funny/sad/ironic part was that the building was being built during the Civil War. It was used as a rallying cry for the Unionist side. The irony is that the Freedom statue on the top of the dome was constructed by slave labour.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Speaking of Memorial Day, anyone went to the States for their Memorial Day sales? Apparently everything's so cheap there. My friend went down to the Costco outlet near Bellingham and the store next to it, TJ Max (???) had Lancome lip gloss for sale like $8. Cheap!!

I need another credit card...... damn.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

G'morn! Happy almost Humpday!

Nope, no Memorial Day shopping for me. When I give myself a day off, I hope to be far away from anything that resembles shopping. Although I should probably look for sales. I am the guy that will go on a mid week night when things are quieter. It is worth it for me to pay full price for something if I can miss the crowds.

I would rather go to Lise's work and have my teeth pulled out though, than go to a busy mall.

COFFFFFFEEEEEEEE!!!!

P.C.

P.C.

Happy Humpday Eve, Van.

I like shopping at dinner time.....stores (even Costco) are almost empty.  Anywhere between 4 and 6 is usually pretty good.    

Michel

P.C.

You mean it was already made ?

|