So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Chicken Greek salad wrap for lunch.    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

I had some Tillamook cheese pride of Oregon (relatives from Portland came bringing gifts) with pretzels and strawberries.

Yikes Lil Me. Never heard of any of these diseases you've mentioned in the past days.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Oh no, Lil Me... I hope it goes away soon and that it's not serious.  Is it swollen at all?  

Good afternoon everyone.  I had to stay home today to get that extra day of healing.  I don't like calling in sick. :(

Sportsdude

Still not getting better purelife? :( Get well soon.

Lil Me

Have a good rest, purelife.

Feet are SO itchy.  I'm ready to cut off the right one and throw it in the river.
 Time for antihistamine cream.

Funny, my gut reaction is to treat an itch with something that "stings"...Dettol, AfterBite stick, etc.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Don't do that Lil Me. We don't want another body part washing up on the shore somewhere. lol

This might work. Its a cooling agent:

Lil Me

Thanks. I'm going to exhaust the list of household chemicals on hand before I go buy anything.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I'm thinking a virus might need different treatment than a fungus....which is what Tinactin is for.

Don't forget the old simple home remedies as well Lil Me.  Good ol Baking soda and water to make a paste is great for itch.....as well as oatmeal, applied the same way.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Oatmeal bath.
Yeah I know the athlete's foot stuff wouldn't work, just wondering if it would stop the itch.
Well applied for housing. Stupid me, should of applied months ago. Happy to see that they have meal plan. woot!  Although that means no more Hungarian food for a while. lol Although my parents would rather me studying then spending 2.5hrs cooking. lol

Van

Going for some fine Italian tonight. I love going out for supper on Monday. Never as busy as the weekends.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I know how you feel about your itch LM.  I think at our old apt we had spiders or whatever, because whatever it was, it bit me on my feet and it was SO DAMN itchy and it was so swollen to the point that I couldn't walk properly and it hurt to put pressure on it.  

I didn't treat it with anything much except for using this anti-itch thingee.  I did find that when I aim the itch with the shower head with hot hot water, it relieved it.  It was soothing.

Lil Me

Have a good dindin Van.
 Isn't Monday cheap night at Boston Pizza?  *ducks*

Thanks for all the tips and home remedies, people.

Chicken for dinner here.  Basted with soy and orange juice (probably should have reduced the sauce first).
 Potatoes, yams.

purelife

mmmm...yummee dinner.

I had spinach salad again with chicken and some cherries.  I brought a huge pack of cherries from Costco on Saturday and it's all gone.  I ate all of it!  I could eat fruits all day long.

Lil Me

Beware the "cherry syndrome", which is a running joke in our family when someone eats too much fruit and has a bathroom problem!  

Sportsdude

Steak, sweet potatoes (yams) with a toss salad with rasberry vinaigrette dressing with fresh strawberries, spinach leaves and red onions.

|