So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Maybe that's IT.....you may have to travel overseas to get the money !

Any rash at all ?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

His usual perch is on the hot tub these days.....and there is a plexi-glass roof.....so I HOPE  the eagle doesn't make a dive for him.  He could do serious harm to his beak.  (actually, that's going to be my new excuse for why the sun roof hasn't been cleaned yet )

How is Jeckyl doing with that Lil Me ?  

Michel

P.C.

Yes he does.  I believe he thinks we built it just for him.  I guess that's why he brings us so many gifts.

Lil Me

Jeckyl's rash is almost gone.  He only got in on his face, and it never spread to the rest of his body.

This is what's affecting my feet.

[h2 align="left"]papular-purpuric gloves and socks syndrome[/h2]    This is another strange rash that you have to have heard of to recognize. The name is descriptive. The rash is localized to the hands and feet, with sharp demarcation. Initially it consists of confluent redness and papules of the hands and feet, sharply demarcated at the wrists and ankles as if the child had worn gloves and socks that triggered the rash. As the rash progresses, it becomes [a href="http://www.drhull.com/EncyMaster/P/petechiae.html"]petechial[/a] and bruised-appearing.   [/p]  It is believed to be caused by infection with human parvovirus B19 and perhaps some other viruses as well.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Papular ?  That sounds like something that would affect your nether-regions.

Well....it doesn't sound good, that's for sure.  Is there anything you can get to soothe it ?

Lil Me

I'm experimenting.
 Put on a coating of Vicks and some socks.
 Benadryl cream will be there next thing to try.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Calamine lotion ?  

My mom used to scrape shavings off a bar of Ivory soap, and mix it with sugar to make a paste.  Then she would wrap a bandage, coated with the poultice onto an 'affected....infected' area.  It always worked.  Mind you, that was before all these new and weird viruses came about.

Add:  Anyways, must fly.  I hope you find something that works !!!!!  

Michel

P.C.

Good advice Michel.  That was my first reaction to Vicks on an itch.  Anything menthol-ish seems like it would be an irritant.

Van

I have a friend who smokes menthol cigs. He says they are 'healthy'.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Yea....but do they stop the itching on his feet ?  

Van

LOL! Probably not since it makes his lungs itchy as he is riding up a hill. I doubt it would help his feet out.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|