So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

lol no those little balls that you see et the bottom.

I'm guessing those are blueberries.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

P.C.

Really ?  COOL !  

I wanna bubble tea.  

Michel

Michel

P.C.

lol go to a civilized place hehe

If that's the trade off....I'll pass on the bubble tea.

Sportsdude

There's Bubble Tea in Nanaimo, P.C. but not like chains like Vancouver, you've got to go to a restuarant for it.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Pork, carrots, new potatoes, broccoli, asparagus, leek.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lise

Er..... I'm not sure if I read this right but Mr. Sawdust is hanging out with a snake in front of a TV????

Happily, I don't know what those balls are but I know for sure they're not blueberries..... although I wouldn't be surprise if someone start putting in blueberries for the heck of it. My little one hates the 'pearls' as they're called so I just ask for coconut jelly instead. Tastes even better.

Someone took the time to actually write about them but I won't bore you with the details.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Coconut meat! That's what GFT told me to get she said I'd like it more as a newbie.  

Lil Me

Evening!  It's been a looong hot day.
 2 lacrosse games and a bottle drive.
 Salmon burgers for dinner.
 And a couple of drinks.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Okay I'm officially creeped out...

Night fall hit the St. Louis area today at around 5ish due to an extreme storm. I've never seen something like this. Its almost as if an eclipse has happened.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Looks like the plans used by the Austrian guy to hide his kids.  

|