So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

Oh yeah I'm doing the I-90 stuff I wouldn't miss that. I just realized the way I'm going to Minnieapolis I'll be taking the infamous highway tragedy which showed the neglect we as Americans have been towards our infrastructure, yet it's been more or less forgotten by the general public and media.... Scary that my friend lives right exactly across from it, used it everyday.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Good evening Lil Me, SD and Michel.

Snacking on maui onion chips... SOOO YUMMEE AND ADDICTING...

then, I'll be having some cod and kale.

We have 3 more practices before our regatta and we still haven't rowed together as a team yet....ever.

Sportsdude

Evening Ms. Pl.

Well you guys will eventually row together, lol.

Michel

Sportsdude

oye. Someone on the other side of the world just woke up and she's not happy. I was expecting this...

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
What is a tourtière ? hehehe [img style="font-style: italic;" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif[/img]  --
 It must be biker food because ALL people from Quebec are connected to HA and the Rockers.
 You can't trust these French guys...

[span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
       [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]     [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
 [/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]en[/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][tr][td]acc[/td][td]t[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="6d2be4aa48dc111ace06df3a92df5ed2" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody] [/table]

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Do I get to fight Maxime Bernier's gf?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Sportsdude

lol What's the picture going to be the exploding breasts of air?  

Lise

G'day folk!! Finally back from Disneyland! Yaaay!!! Happy but sad our vacation is over. I've got pics to share but gimme time to download them from my camera.

Disneyland was fantastic but stressful. Never seen so many darn strollers in my life, ate so many bad food (burgers/fries/whatever) and got itcy skin now thanks to sunburn.

OK, gotta get ready for work.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

Cool. Disneyland would be great for kids.

G'morn! Happy Hummmp day!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Yes, happy HumpDay everyone.
 Welcome back home, Lise.

Van

Any plans for the long weekend?

Besides going to the kootenays, I am going to try and see my mom on Monday.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|