So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Just eaten my first herrings for far too long: a most pleasant change, as after a while carrots get boring.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Hey Gophie.. I also had some carrots for my morning snack.  I had to clean up my fridge.

Good afternoon everyone.  Lunch was stir fry veggies with ground turkey.

I'm glad that I didn't take my clothes to dry outside cuz it's really looking dark out there.  

Oh, and have a safe trip back home, SD.

Lil Me

Hi purelife!!!
 Lunch was leftover potato salad and fish.

Goph could have a very mysterious lunch if he started eating red herring.

Hope SD says HI to Yogi bear from all of us at DS.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

At Broadway....again?  Oh no...how terrible... :(

Hi Lil Me and Hi Michel.

Michel

purelife

Were there lots of police?

Sportsdude

Sad to hear.

Yup I think I'm going to leave wednesday morning. Hopefully the guys at the shop don't take too long with the car. I want to get to Livingston Montana in one day.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Hey Michel, got a question. I'll be coming from the north entrance, on the website I can't seem to find the hours of operations aka when the park closes. Then I read its open 24/7. I'm confused.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Michel

Michel

Van

Beautiful weekend! Never found 'my' piece of land yet. Seen lots of potential though. Going back one more time this weekend coming up to make a final decision.

Hope everyone's weekend was coooool!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Welcome home, Van.  Lotsa driving you're doing this month!  Well, it's awesome that you're following your dreams.  If you build it....he will come.... (not that you necessarily want Shoeless Joe Jackson and the White Sox on your property....)  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

[div class="articleCopy"]VANCOUVER (NEWS1130) - Vancouver Police have reopened the busy intersection of Broadway and Commercial after dealing with an incident that posed no risk to the public.[/p] SkyTrain service itself was not impacted, but buses were being re-routed. Bus service on Broadway is back to normal in both directions.[/p] [/div]  

|