So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Morning everyone!   Bootyful sunshine today.

Xtra strength coffee.  Friday!!!!!!!!  Yayyyyyyy!

So...it seems everyone has figured on SD getting lots of action this summer in his UPS uniform.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

One last post.

Happy Mother's Day to all the Mothers at DS.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Thanks Van....have a great weekend !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

So...it seems everyone has figured on SD getting lots of action this summer in his UPS uniform.

[/DIV]
I don't know Lil Me....THIS is the new UPS uniform.  I'm not sure SD can pull off wearing this colour.  It's all wrong.  

purelife

She looks like Mariah Carey...younger version.

Morning PC.  It's gonna be hot today.  I walked out in a tee, no jacket. :)

My back is sore!  I had to sit in the cox'n seat and that seat is tiny and my legs are kinda long.  My back was leaning up against the Quad.  I'm so glad that I got to switch with a Rower when we rowed to a remote Island.  I woke up this morning and a line across my back is completely sore and feel bruised.   I'm not sitting in that confined space ever again!  

Other than that, pu-erh tea for now. :)

Sportsdude

lol......
This is the unsexy UPS job 4am-8am depot work.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

P.C.

Michel !  You don't find uniforms sexy ????? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a093.gif[/img]

I hate to repeat myself, but.....

[/DIV]

Michel

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Gopher

I wonder what she's delivering.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

purelife

Good afternoon all.

had a smoked salmon sandwich for lunch.  yummeeee

I can't wait until the long Victoria Day weekend!!!  

I'm going to really start looking for another job.  My boss is adding more tasks to my contract that I'm not interested in doing.  It's more IT related and analytical.  I have no choice than to take these changes.    

Lil Me

Teh sucks, purelife.  HUGGGZZZZ.

Michel- what's B.O.B.?

Salad, salmon burger patty and an orange for lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|