|

Sportsdude

sushi for lunch.
indian food for dinner
asian dish for tomorrow afternoon

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

I'm going to have Italian and Spanish tonight.  It's going to be a sweet mix... ;)

Oh, I'm thinking about taking my mom to the Chinese Spetacular show at the Bell Performing Arts.  It's gonna be my treat and I think she'll LOVE it.  I just have to get a hold of her to find out which day works for her.  It looks really interesting.

[P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana"]April 25 - 28, 2008
Chinese Spectacular (Divine Performing Arts Spectacular).  The global tour of the captivating Divine Performing Arts Spectacular will be back in [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:City w:st="on"][st1:place w:st="on"]Vancouver[/st1:place][/st1:City] for the third time with a brand new 2008 show! The Divine (Shen Yun) Performing Arts Spectacular uses the expression of Chinese classical dance to showcase the genuine traditional Chinese culture that encompasses pure truthfulness, pure compassion and pure beauty. The Spectacular will travel to more than 60 cities around the world, playing to a total live audience of an estimated 650,000. In [st1:country-region w:st="on"]Canada[/st1:country-region], as well as in Surrey the show will play in [st1:City w:st="on"]Calgary[/st1:City], [st1:City w:st="on"]Edmonton[/st1:City], [st1:City w:st="on"]Montreal[/st1:City], [st1:City w:st="on"]Ottawa[/st1:City] and [st1:City w:st="on"][st1:place w:st="on"]Toronto[/st1:place][/st1:City]. Come to the Divine Performing Arts Spectacular and witness the renaissance of the true Chinese culture! Location: [st1:City w:st="on"]Bell[/st1:City] Performing Arts Centre [st1:Street w:st="on"][st1:address w:st="on"]6250 144th Street[/st1:address][/st1:Street], [st1:place w:st="on"]Surrey[/st1:place] B.C. Date & time: April 25, 8:00 pm; April 26, 8:00 pm; April 27, 2:00 pm & 7:30 pm; April 28, 7:30 pm Tickets: $48, $68, $88 Ticket Hotline : (604) 454-1110 Homepage:
[A href="http://www.bestchineseshows.com/"]http://www.bestchineseshows.com/[/A][?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Michel

purelife

I just purchased the tickets.  It's going to be my early Mother's Day gift to her.  I hope that she loves it.  I've never been to a show with her like this.  

I told her the time and day but kept it as a surprise.  

sd

hope you two have a blast good mother's day gift. :)  

Sportsdude

i have no idea what to do for mother's day. I won't be home.  

Michel

Van

I think he lost a bit of weight there for a moment!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

hahaha
no i was logged out and sleepy so i didn't feel like logging on.

Lil Me

Great idea for a Mother's Day present, purelife.  Your mom will love going to a special show with you.

Brown rice, mushroom/spinach stirfry and take-out Chinese BBQ meat for dinner.

Those dried muchrooms don't REALLY expire, do they?  The date on the package said Dec 2006, but I soaked them and cooked them and I'm still alive and walking around.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Van

the last time I had "Dry Mushrooms" was at a Primus concert in the early 90s...;)
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Michel wrote:
Is it that same troop that made a lot of Fallung Dafa propaganda last Chinese new year (2007)? If so I think Lise saw it. She might comment on it.

No comment on this one. I don't think I would watch stuff like that. Now if it had Christian Bale undressing on stage, I might be persuaded........

THANK THE GODS IT'S FRIDAY!! WOOHOOO!!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

packing like crazy, got the whole place to myself, except the non stick dry erase board, sticks. So now i'm in trouble... lol

|