So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

P.C. wrote:
I have the solution.

good solution, that way the people will revolt upon the palace and get the guillotine out, the kids want to play some soccer. ;)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

You follow the iron fist lady but you DON'T follow Authority.  Where do you draw the line?  I will DRAW it for you now.  Today.  There is NO tomorrow.

PC - What about the mouth?  We need to ducktape the mouth.  

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
P.C. wrote:
 I have the solution.

good solution, that way the people will revolt upon the palace and get the guillotine out, the kids want to play some soccer. ;)

You don't want to know what Quadrant 4 has in store for you.

Sportsdude

i follow no one in authority.
the peasants will rise up and you will be finished, this will not end, the movement is too strong.

Sportsdude

purelife wrote:
You don't want to know what Quadrant 4 has in store for you.
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]
oh is this your gitmo or torture chamber? typical of fascists to qwell the opposition by lethal force.

P.C.

Sorry boss.  I will try harder.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Lil Me

Hey!  Back from liquid lunch at the pub with the relatives.
 Crikey, it's always a gong show- too many people who can't decide what they want to eat/drink, change their orders a few times, don't recognize their own food when it arrives...

But it was a good meal.
 Curried carrot soup, green salad and some shared appies, and a pint of cider.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Do you forget what you ordered?

Btw, Jeckyl had the word "le poison" on his dictee this week.  We made lots of jokes about being careful when ordering in a restaurant- make sure you say "le poisson" not "le poison"...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

purelife

Curried carrot soup?  That sounds interesting.  Does it taste exactly as it sounds?      

Lil Me

Yup.  It was a good soup.
 I used to make a curried carrot soup at home- but haven't for ages.
 It's good.
 Saute carrots, onions- add broth (chicken or veg out of a carton) and spices.
 Cook.
 Mash it up a bit, or blenderize it.

Lil Me

Michel wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]yeah I often forget momentarily, I'm very absent minded.[/div] --
 Write it on your hand!
 example: Hamburger, Fries, Coke.

On your other hand, you can write your name, phone number, birthday, etc.

purelife

That sounds simple enough.  I like no fuss meals and meals with few ingredients.    

|