Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

that picture should be...

alright top of the page.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

lol....ok.

Coq au Vin for din tonight.  It is divine.  I made this only loosely based on the coq au vin recipe because I'm not hugely fond of it....(too rich or something)...so I think I'm entitled to name it.  I'm calling it Coq au DiVine.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Can of tuna, cereal, yoghurt, and a banana for supper. Yep, just lazy and would rather get my teeth pulled than cook tonight.

Actually, it has been a lazy week...and I am proud of it!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lise

Lil Me wrote:
[img height=149 src="http://www.kucau.net/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/fart-power.jpg" width=218]

Is it really windy today or what?

Funniest picture ever!

Finally my butter chicken turned out ok. Followed everything (including butter) and served it with naan. Tried my  hand at gulab jamun, this sweet dough from India but failed miserably. I will prevail tho!

Other than that, how is everyone this fine evening?

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Michel

Lise

Greetings Michel. I did not understand a word you said earlier.... is that French? *teehee*

I don't remember where I got the avatar or where it's from. It's an anime but I don't remember the name.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Van

lol at Michel!

Hi Lise. No fancy butter chicken here. sounds Yummmmers!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lise

Yo Van dude, how's it going?

Anyone has any ideas what to get your mother-in-law for mother's day? I'm wrecking my brains here... I have NO idea what to get her. How do you thank someone who looks after your kids while you go to work?? ARGH!  
Bill Cosby.

Van

Flower bouquet and/or spa package.

Lise

I've always been curious about  Les Misérables. I've heard nothing but good things about it. Maybe I'll go watch it one of these days - that is if I can convienced my hubby to come with me.

I love Japanese anime anything! What is it about these girls that are so damn cute?

[img style="WIDTH: 282px; HEIGHT: 393px" height=577 src="http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d6/tsuki-and-iny/anime_girl_fav610000284.jpg" width=288]  

Bill Cosby.

Lise

Van wrote:
 Flower bouquet and/or spa package.

I guess flowers..... but everyone buys flowers for mommies. As for the spa package, she's not really into that stuff.

Thanks for suggesting tho.

Bill Cosby.

Van

Hmmm...guess I would have to meet her to know her personality. I assume she is not in her late 20s. early 30s, single, into surfing, and wears a marshmallow bikini?

P.C.

I've not seen the anime version....but I have seen the theatre production.  LOVED it.

[FONT size=2]In the rain
The pavement shines like silver
All the lights are misty in the river
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight
And all I see is him and me forever and forever

And I know it's only in my mind
That I'm talking to myself and not to him
And although I know that he is blind
Still I say there's a way for us[/FONT]

*sniff sniff*  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|