So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

Sounds so sweet...fire...yard clean up...relaxing...steak...!

You are in heaven my friend.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Ok, gotta go and try to read some more and then off to zzzzzz land.

G'night everyone.  

Van

Bye purelife! Thanks for all the movie selections, and back rubs!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Sounds so sweet...fire...yard clean up...relaxing...steak...!

You are in heaven my friend.

I believe so Van. You won't hear a peep of a complaint out of me.  (don't forget a lovely glass of wine)  I came in smelling all smokey and woodsy.....nice bubble bath with my favourite Gold Leaf bubbly stuff, while hub poured me a glass of wine.  No complaints at all.  

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

G'night Miss purelife. Restful sleep !

Van

Very cool PC.

I am retiring for the night too. I need a walk and some cool air.

Cheers.

P.C.

G'night Van.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c010.gif" border=0]

Lil Me

Evening.  i HEART Mr Clean Magic Eraser!  Spent the evening scrubbing wall smudges and touching up paint.  I even re-painted the baseboards under the lower kitchen cabinets.  They looked really cruddy.
A bevvy, then bed.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I've been watching too much Buffy lately (now I'm almost through season 2)
so "I'm going to consult my books" aka read before i go to bed in an hour or so. lol

stalin is gone, but he left his boat which means he's more rasputin then Stalin. He cleaned out his place though. So that's good. lol

trying to pack everything up, so busy this weekend, I've got 3 parties, 1 whole day birthday party (goes on the whole day) then Earth day festival on saturday. Then on Sunday I'm driving to Port Hardy to drop off my roommate. All during this time I've got to move in to another place. lol
oye

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

What is Buffy? is she hot?

Good morn. Coffee makes me so happy!

Michel

purelife

Good morning everyone

P.C.

Good morning purelife.  

Beautiful sunny day here.....but very windy.  Is it windy there ?

purelife

Heya there PC.  

Yep, it was windy this morning but not so sure how it is right now.  I hope it doesn't get too windy because our rowing would get cancelled. :(  I would be one sad puppy.

Michel

|