So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Funny how you mentioned American Gangster.  I was watching that last night but couldn't finish it... too long for me.  I'll have to try again.

Have you seen Out of Time starring Denzel?  

Van

So...coffee is on Michel!!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

purelife wrote:
Funny how you mentioned American Gangster.  I was watching that last night but couldn't finish it... too long for me.  I'll have to try again.

Have you seen Out of Time starring Denzel?  

Yep. Great show too.

American Gangster is a sweet movie. I am a huge Denzel fan. (does that sound kind of..you know...)
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

purelife

I LOVE Denzel and am a HUGE fan of him too.  I think I have seen all of his movies but I'm not too sure....  You can never go wrong with a Denzel movie.  

Oh, that reminds me, have you seen The Life of David Gale?  EXCELLENT movie and it sounds like you're into that kind of movies. :)

Van

Michel wrote:
Irish or Spanish ? hips !

[/DIV]
 YES!

Michel

Van

Never seen David Gale. Looks decent. Kevin Spacey is kind of trippy at times.  

purelife

I'm missing out on this insider's joke..    

purelife

Yea, I don't quite like Spacey at times but he did pretty good in Pay It Forward.  His America Beauty movie didn't go well with me... didn't like him in that one.

But, yes, David Gale...I think you may like this drama.

Van

I don't think it was much of joke. Just a coffee offering.  

Michel

purelife

Ok, since you guys say that it was innocent, I want dibs on this coffee thing too.  :)  I like my coffee extra hot, no foam, no fat, chai soy latte.  

Van

that one where kevin spacey is an alien sucked too.    

Michel

|