[em]
[/em]

no...

Malaspina University College becomes Vancouver Island University
Kwantlen University College becomes Kwantlen Polytechnic University
University College of the Fraser Valley becomes University of the Fraser Valley

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Those were the other two that they changed the status of purelife.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

P.C.

Malaspina University College becomes Vancouver Island University
Kwantlen University College becomes Kwantlen Polytechnic University
University College of the Fraser Valley becomes University of the Fraser Valley

So again....why didn't they just stick to Malaspina University.  It would fit in UVIC's lobby....doesn't make sense.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Salmon veggie wrap for lunch today. Although not enough, I am getting hungry for supper already.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Sportsdude

I'm assuming they went the Van Isle route because of regional distinction. People know where Vancouver Island is for example. My friends in Van all thought my friend and I went to UVic. Then there's the MacLean's factor. VIU has full page ads all the time in that mag.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

P.C. wrote:
Those were the other two that they changed the status of purelife.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/c020.gif" border=0]  
LOL  No wonder I was confused with the other two names.  Since when does one University turn into 3 names?  I thought SD only attended one Uni..unless he cloned himself and attends the other two.  

Van

Good 'ol UBC, such a simple name...
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
I'm assuming they went the Van Isle route because of regional distinction. [FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]People know where Vancouver Island is for example. [/FONT][FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00"]My friends in Van all thought my friend and I went to UVic. T[/FONT]hen there's the MacLean's factor. VIU has full page ads all the time in that mag.    

I know where Nanaimo and Victoria is.  Where is Vancouver Island?

Your friends in Van probably haven't heard of Malaspina.  Heck, I didn't know about Malaspina until you mentioned it last year.  I, too, only know of UVic down there.

HIYA VAN!  Let's talk about the uni/college that you went to.  Did it change names?  Did bathrooms become co-ed?  Did the stairs to the school increase by 2000?

Michel

purelife

Our place is really small?  Sorry Michel, my desk can only fit one person.  I don't have room for two.

Van

purelife wrote:
HIYA VAN!  Let's talk about the uni/college that you went to.  Did it change names?  Did bathrooms become co-ed?  Did the stairs to the school increase by 2000?

Hiya Sweetie! Well, it was all kind of a blur..I remember some trees...Sublime was cranked...lots of girls around...other than that, I believe I wish I was still there...if only I could remember where it was....

purelife

Was it in Nanimo?  

ADD:  Halp!  I think PC is eyeing me right about now.  

Van

LOL no. Only been to Nanaimo to fill up gas tank on route to the west side of the island.

purelife

Van wrote:
Salmon veggie wrap for lunch today. Although not enough, I am getting hungry for supper already.  

That sounds very yummy.  Whatcha havin for dinner?

|