So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Babalou reminds me of Ricky Ricardo.  What a funny character he was.

Burgers and salad for dinner.  Trying to deplete the stockpile of frozen and canned food here, so we're eating something frozen or canned every day.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

I've been doing that for a while (eating what's just in the cupboard) but its all just rice and pasta and beer. lol carbo overload = takes a 2hr nap.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

Van

Chicken, rice, salad for supper tonight.

*burp*  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

I raided my freezer and cupboards too when we were moving.  You wouldn't believe how many [span style="text-decoration: line-through;"]rats,[/span] I mean food we found in those cupboards.

Yummee dinner Van.  I had salad too, with maple salmon instead.  

ADD:  Did you find someone for your taxes, Michel?

Van

Maple salmon!! That sounds delic!

Any plans for the weekend? I am planning on just relaxing at home. No dates, no road trips, maybe some movies.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

purelife

Delish and easy to make. :)  It was handed down to me from past PL generations, back to when Jesus was born.  ;)

Ah, a day to yourself.  I lke ME days too.We need that solitude sometimes.  

Van

That is passed down a few generations hey? Like wine!

see any good movies lately? Preferably rentals. I am out of touch with movies. I know all tastes are different, but any help is good.

purelife

I like my wine 18 years of age... (I quote American Pie)

Movies?  Have you seen Eight Below?  That's an awesome movie.  I also watched Blood Diamond, Twin Warriors.

Michel

purelife

Hey that's awesome!  Hopefully you got a refund. :)  I bet you're glad that is done and over.  

Van

purelife wrote:
I like my wine 18 years of age... (I quote American Pie)

Movies?  Have you seen Eight Below?  That's an awesome movie.  I also watched Blood Diamond, Twin Warriors.

I seen Bllod Diamond. Great show. Thanks for the other recommendations. I will do some googling.

I liked American Gangster and Last King of Scotland.

18 hey? nice    

Michel

|