So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Michel

purelife

I just heard that too Michel!  That thunder and lightening just made my day!!!  YAYYYYY

P.C.

Really ?  Wow.  I like thunder.  

All we got is sunshine.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

lol perfect below average temp day out today. no snow
well I'll get my fix of thunder in a few weeks. Feels odd though not hearing it, like something's missing.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

hehehe snow on the roofs down below.

Was it not a big dump of hail Michel ?[/DIV]

Lil Me

Evening everyone.  Slow cooker pot roast for dinner with mashed and broc.

Nursing a sore ankle.  Sprained, possible fracture.  Will know more tomorrow when swelling goes down.
 Literally tripped in the powder on my last ski run of the morning :(

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Michel

michaelday77

YUM!

Lil Me wrote:
Evening everyone.  Slow cooker pot roast for dinner with mashed and broc.

Michael Day

P.C.

Michel wrote:  Nope snow it was. Winter finally ! lol

Silly news can't even get it right AFTER the fact....even with picture !!! LOL

Van

Crazy weather. It was basically just over the downtown area too?

I got a date Friday night, going for Italian food and then maybe some music from the firefighters of 1901 like Lil Me suggested! (first move thread)...

Happy Thursday. Got up early and made an omelette this morning. Mushrooms, peppers, cheese, and ham. Coffee and toast on the side.  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Morning!  Ankle hurts like a mofo.  Going to see about it this am, and also to find some crutches.
 My neighbour offered me a pair, but the lowest setting is still 5'10"...so no go there.  Elmo isn't very tall.

I guess I'm not going to taekwondo :(

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Van

Lil Me wrote:
Morning!  Ankle hurts like a mofo.  Going to see about it this am, and also to find some crutches.
My neighbour offered me a pair, but the lowest setting is still 5'10"...so no go there.  Elmo isn't very tall.

I guess I'm not going to taekwondo :(

So sorry buddy. I was too lazy to read further up the thread first. That must hurt. Right at the end of the ski season too.

You can still do taekwondo, it just may have to be put off for awhile.

Best of luck for a quick recovery!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

|