So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Sportsdude wrote:
is it an older building? most places you'd have to build on stilts.  
 --

Lotsa pile driving and pre-loading around here.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Greetings!! My net is making me nervous.... keeps giving me spasms. ARGH!!!!!! Like I log on then it goes off-line etc. etc. Frustrating.

Brrr - is it me or is it super cold today? Isn't it spring time? Isn't it supposed to get warmer? As you can tell, I'm so so so so so tired of the cold.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

yeah it was cold out today lise for sure. The Palm trees looked like they needed a coat.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Hi Lise!  Congrats on the new Matrix.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Thanks, Lil Me. I had a blast with my car. MY CAR!!! Hehe. OK, technically it's my husband's as well but let's not tell him that.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

did you get to pick the colour?  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

eeeny meeeny miney MOE!  

Van

Lil Me wrote:
eeeny meeeny miney MOE!  
  Does that come in different shades?
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

lol I'm sure Lise just matched the car to her shoes and handbag lol

Lise

I wanted metallic blue but it took too long to get the dealership so we had to settle for grey. Now we have two grey cars. Brilliant.

Lil Me's partially right.... blue would have matched my panties.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

Van

Ohhh, you should have went Black! Black Toyotas are COOL!! well, for me anyways, lol!

G'night, I am outta!
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

night Vanderful Van.  

P.C.

I like the black Matrix too.....it was a toss up between the black and the white.  I chose the white, because our truck is white....and I didn't want that 'used car lot' look in the yard.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Heaven forbid.  that's why the shed matches the house and the birdhouse.  Otherwise you'd be living in a shantytown!  

|