So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Van

PC, you know Gino Vanelli, but not Han Solo!???

Thanks for the coffee, cause we need to sit down and talk about this...where do I start...

Morning Lil Me!  
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Lil Me

Hey P.C. and Van.

I like the ealy morning Lunch thread.  The calm before the storm...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Me too Lil Me.

I know who Hans Solo is....I've just never seen the movies.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Me too. I am all caught up on my work so I will have coffee here. I am thinking of going for a swim soon.

Any weekend plans? I am not sure yet myself. Kind of open to plans. I know Saturday, a buddy wants me to help do some siding if it is not raining. I hope to finish by early afternoon. Maybe a couple brews?    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

weird, 2 of the same posts came up??        

michaelday77

Never seen  ANY  of the first 3 movies???  You're missing out! Great movies!

P.C. wrote:
Me too Lil Me.

I know who Hans Solo is....I've just never seen the movies.

Michael Day

Van

Not a big fan of the newer Star Wars. But the ones with Harrison Ford were cool!

So anyways, Han Solo was born on Corellia, and....    

P.C.

Harrison Ford....NOW we're talking.

No...I haven't seen any of those movies.  

Van

He was a busy dude back in the day. He did American Graffitti, Star Wars, Empire, Raiders, Blade Runner, Return of the Jedi, Raiders II pretty much all in a row...should I bring this to the movie thread....should I slow down on the coffee?....

P.C.

lol....have another joe.

I liked the Raiders trilogy...and he was good in the Clancy films too.  They were never right after Baldwin (?) took the role.

P.C.

Anyways, I better get something done here.  The morning is wasting away.  Be back later.

Van

Yeah, I am a huge Raiders fan. Part II was kind of meh, but III made up for it. I am hoping the new one doesn't dissapoint.

I will stop by later. Have a great morning.  

purelife

Good morning Michel, Lil Me, PC, MichaelDay, SD, Van, Lise...

Congrats on YOUR car Lise!  *throws confetti in the air*  Where did you go for your first drive?

Speaking of hourse/apt insurance, I know that with some apts, it's manditory for the tenants to insure their place, even though they are renting.  I have to look into insurance soon as well for us....

How's everyone doing this morning?  

michaelday77

Howdy! I'm good. and you?

I sent a couple resumes out to companies I want to work for. Hopefully I'll be coming up for interviews in the next month! YAY

purelife wrote:
Good morning Michel, Lil Me, PC, MichaelDay, SD, Van, Lise...

Congrats on YOUR car Lise!  *throws confetti in the air*  Where did you go for your first drive?

Speaking of hourse/apt insurance, I know that with some apts, it's manditory for the tenants to insure their place, even though they are renting.  I have to look into insurance soon as well for us....

How's everyone doing this morning?  

Michael Day

Michel

|