So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Picky eaters frustrate me...and yet in some ways, I think I may have a few odd food issues myself.....lol.  For instance, Mr. P.C. likes to roll a fork-full of mashed potatoes in his corn.....me?...I'd prefer my corn did not fraternize with my corn. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]  (mind you, I wouldn't leave either on my plate just because they chose to ignore their boundries)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Van

Mmmm, I actually have soup today. My sister's beef barley soup. Sooo good. With some homemade bread! It may just end up being brunch instead.

When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Van

P.C. wrote:
Picky eaters frustrate me...and yet in some ways, I think I may have a few odd food issues myself.....lol.  For instance, Mr. P.C. likes to roll a fork-full of mashed potatoes in his corn.....me?...I'd prefer my corn did not fraternize with my corn. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]  (mind you, I wouldn't leave either on my plate just because they chose to ignore their boundries)

[/DIV]
 LOL, I knew a girl once that would make pancakes and eggs, but they had to be on seperate plates in case the syrop came close to touching the eggs!

I am only picky when it comes to fast food. I am anti-fast food! Where they get off calling it "food" is beyond me! Oh well, to each their own.
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

P.C.

Did it ever occur to her to just eat her eggs first?

Sportsdude

when I came to Canada I stopped eating fast food. Went to Taco Bell in Seattle a couple weeks ago, forgot what the menu looked like.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Van

P.C. wrote:
Did it ever occur to her to just eat her eggs first?

yeah...I know...*sigh*.    

purelife

I'm with you on fast food too, Van.  Does it bother anyone if you see someone using the fork on the right and the knife on the left?  

Mmmm...barley and beef soup...something I love making. :)

P.C.

I'm with you on fast food too, Van.  Does it bother anyone if you see someone using the fork on the right and the knife on the left?

You mean when the table is set ?  If so, then YES....it drives me bananas !

purelife

LOL, yes that too.  But I mean when you see someone using the fork in the other hand.

My guy uses the fork on the right and the knife on the left.  In the beginning, when I first met him, that drove me nuts!  After a while, I calmed down and don't mind it at all.        

Van

purelife wrote:

Mmmm...barley and beef soup...something I love making. :)[/DIV]
 I never noticed the knife and fork thing?

I would make a good neighbour purelife. I love homemade soup and veggies, any food almost. So when your household got sick of the food, I could be happy to take it off your hands!  

I make a good neighbour in other ways too!

I will keep an eye out for strangers, what were you thinking?  

purelife

Ah, so you're a neighbor with benefits.

Gosh, I was thinking of you watching out for thieves and once in a while, I may borrow an egg.

What "benefits" were you thinking of? ;)

P.C.

Ohhhh....eating with the fork in the right hand.  Nope....that doesn't bother me at all.  I always assumed that it was a matter of ease....left handed, right handed.  Drinking coffee with your right hand or left hand.....same thing ?  

Van

purelife wrote:
Ah, so you're a neighbor with benefits.

Gosh, I was thinking of you watching out for thieves and once in a while, I may borrow an egg.

What "benefits" were you thinking of? ;)[/DIV]
 LOL! Well...

I can paint, shingle roofs, small bit of carpentry, drywall, fix your bike, wax your skis/snowboard....

purelife

LOL! Well...

I can paint, shingle roofs, small bit of carpentry, drywall, fix your bike, wax your skis/snowboard....

Hmmm...I don't have skis/snowboard to wax, so you wanna wax my legs instead?  Could you handle my demand of being available between midnight and 7am?[/DIV]

Van

...sure...is that when your hubby is at work?? Could you post a picture of your legs too so I can see how much wax I need?

|