So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

Allo Michel.

purelife- Don't beat yourself up over the almonds!  Almonds good.  Cheezies bad.

Totally amazing that P.C. made a replica house for the birds.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

No, Cheezies!  They are deadly.  Once I eat one, I have to eat the whole bag.  I don't buy them anymore!

Michel

purelife

Morning Michel and Lil Me.

Almonds are just really high in fat if you eat more than 6 or so.  I could eat two handful of them but won't...  

Cheezies, Doritos, those are yummee... I also like Mrs Vickies.  I think I want chips...

purelife

Do you like the Doritos mixed bag with sunchips, pretzels and doritos?

Michel

purelife

Costco sells [FONT size=6]BIG [/FONT]bags of chips including Doritos and mixed (like most things..)

Van

Umm, egg salad sandwhich here. Not tasting too great? usually I like them.

Almonds are so good for you. They have the fat your body needs. Almonds are good for your colon and are a strong cancer fighter. I am no dietition, so you may want to look it up, but I think if you are active, you could eat way more than 6 almonds.

Darn, you had to mention Doritos!! Tortillas and salsa are my biggest weakness in life. I don't get the healthy tortillas either, I mean, if you are going to snack, you may as well do it right!    
When the End comes, don't worry if your party shoes are clean or not. Just make sure you have them on!

Michel

Lil Me

Ooooh Doritos.  That's camping food for me.

I like the new flavours: guacamole, pepper jack, tandoori, and zesty (Ricky on the Trailer Park Boys calls them "Zesty Mordant"-- readin the French and English label)

Michel

|