So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

How was everyone's lunch?

I had a salmon avocado panini from Cafe Artigiano.. my goodness.. YUMMEEEE!! (expensive but delish!)

Sportsdude

didn't have lunch, having hungarian food for dinner.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I turned down black forest cake (coworker brought it in from Costco)... I feel really good that I could hold myself back from that!  Cheesecake on the other hand....

Russ

Lunch was same as breakfast.. same as last nights dinner. Sushi from last night.

Good for you PL.. that woulda been good tasting!

Think we are going car looking tonight... then we are looking at Cuba vacations.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Have fun in Cuba Russ, doubt I'll ever get to see it. oh well.  

Michel

Sportsdude

yeah i'm a notorious wonderer, so i wouldn't be able to follow in line with the "tour". Which means hell-o Guantanamo!!    

Michel

Sportsdude

okay cool. never heard of the movie.  

Michel

Lise

* cough cough hack hack ack ack....* My lungs gone to the sh**t. And my nose won't stop running.

Thanks for the advice about keeping healthy and not being sick. I don't think all the exercising and eating right in the world can possibly keep you immune from being attacked by two germ infested toddlers. Just my 2 cents.

How is everyone today? Do you see me being jealous that you're all fine and dandy????

I went to the Save-On Foods Nutritional Guide yesterday. They called in a nutrition to show you how to shop smart. Quite informative. I would recommend anyone's who's interested in how to shop smart do this.  It's free if you have like 5,000 points otherwise it's $15.00.[A href="http://www.saveonfoods.com/foodnutrition/nutrition_tours_apply.htm"] More Info[/A].    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

it's cold and dreary, super ugly here in stl. I forgot how ugly it gets here in the winter. lol dark, grey, and brown. ick.

purelife

Thanks for the advice about keeping healthy and not being sick. I don't think all the exercising and eating right in the world can possibly keep you immune from being attacked by two germ infested toddlers. Just my 2 cents.

Oh no, I didn't mean that you would never get sick if  you just keep on excersing and eating healthy but I think it does keep your immune system strong in order to fight off the baddies.  

Anyways, I hope that you are feeling better Lise.  

Good morning everyone.

Sportsdude

morning/afternoon pl.

lol its gotten even more crummier outside. lol didn't think it was possible.
where did i grow up northern england? seriously. lol

|