So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hiya Michel, LM and Gophie.

Wire transfers are super fast and on the spot.  As long as they have all your correct swift codes and account details, it should be a matter of seconds.  I've had a few wire transfers.

No exciting weekend plans, just the usual for me.

Gopher

Hi Purelife.

Nothing exciting this weekend for me either - although you might think otherwise as I'm going shopping (for clothes and shoes).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Shopping for clothes and shoes?  That IS exciting.  

What cha getting?  An entire wardrobe?

Gopher

Jacket, trousers and a pair of sandals for wearing around the house.

Lil Me

Good luck with all that, Gophie.

Thanks for the banking info, purelife.  I guess it'll happen whenever someone gets around to doing it.  I'm finally getting the idea that things happen at a slower pace in S.E. Asia.  *sigh* I HEART my line of credit accounts.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I'll probably end up buying nothing at all. I hate shopping BUT when I'm a rich man, I fully intend to employ Purelife as my very highly paid personal shopper.  

purelife

I'm not a big fan of shopping (window shopping) but I know where to go if I needed something (ie, Costco)  but I WOULD LOVE to personal shop for you.  Getting paid to shop is tres cool. ;)

Maybe SE Asia is slow because they don't have good coffee like we do.

Lil Me

I need more coffee today.
 Is anyone else cold besides me?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

49er

Lil Me wrote:
......  I'm finally getting the idea that things happen at a slower pace in S.E. Asia.  *sigh* I HEART my line of credit accounts.

Remember it's 5AM tomorrow when its 1PM here

Lil Me

Have you kicked your computer today?
 I have.
 Currently deleting programs so I have enough memory to update QuickBooks.  *cries*

purelife

ohhh dear LM...*hugz*  I know how ya feel.

Lil Me

I'm trying to write myself a &^&#^&^#& cheque, but I cannot because my payroll tax tables are out of date and I don't have enough memory to install the updated ones.  ARRRGGGGGGH!  

Michel

Lil Me

Success!  The Add/Remove programs utility kept crashing on me,so I manually deleted program files.  Finally updated my QuickBooks and did Feb payroll.  All this so I could print myself a cheque.

Picked up Mr LM from the airport and opened some wine.  Just finished the first bottle.

Michel

|