So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

purelife

They deliver and pick up too?  Did you get the chance to dejunk lots?    

Michel

Russ

purelife wrote:

Congrats PL! I think a basement suite is better than an apartment in the fact that you can somewhat use the yard.. and you deal wiht only the upstairs people instead of 50 other families. Lemme know when if you need help.

Um, Im confused here.. you are packing up cause you are getting new flooring right? Or are you throwing lots out too?

I should really get going to pick up my toyota truck.. gotta make sure everythings working for this weekend.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Thanks Russ but I think we'll be a-ok...plus, I wouldn't want to trouble you with that nayways. :)

Michel

Lise

Awww.... cute Google logo, Michel.

Good luck on the move, purelife. Hope all goes smoothly with you.

Bloody hell... our car broke down in the  middle of the road. It's the damn transmission again. Hubby took the car to the dealership and was told there's been a leak somewhere. No transmission fluid so that's why the car broke down. We're terribly dissappointed - we paid like $5,000 to get it fixed no more than two years ago. Anyways, we're going to try and see if we can still get by with the warranty. After paying THAT much, you'd expect the car to go a couple more years.

*sigh* We may have to trade in the car for a smaller model. No fun. But this car is nearly 14 years old so it may just be the kick we need to get a newer one. Kinda sad because we had so much good memories with it.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Oh no...sorry to hear that Lise.  It's probably a good idea to trade anyways.  :)  We had similiar problem with our transmission before too.  Expensive indeed!

Afternoon everyone.

Had fresh strawberries and pineapple...yummy.

Lise

Heya purelife! Strawberries and pineapples.... for lunch? Which reminds, I WANT strawberries dipped in chocolate right now. Stupid stupid Valentine's promotion is driving me crazy.

I don't like chocolate but I carve something with chocolate right now.

So how about it, purelife? You gonna come over with a box of chocolate for me?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
 --
 Hey purelife! Yes.  I got the storage container from Ah So Easy.  They delivered it this am and are picking it up tomorrow am.
 I put in 4 lg bookcases, a bunch of small bookcases, 2 desks, a computer, some fans, and 40-50 boxes.  

Mmmmm strawberries and pineapple. miam miam miam

Lise!  What a pain in the @$$.  I hope you weren't stranded too long.
 I've had transmission problems before, but not with my current car *knocks on wood*.
 About 10 yrs ago, I had a truck with a transmission leak.  Needed to pour in a bottle of tranny fluid before I could drive anywhere.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning everyone.

How's everyone doing today? Any plans for the weekend?

Lil Me

*yawns*
 Morning purelife and Michel!
 Slept late and waiting for coffee to do its magic.
 Then I have suitcases to pack and banking to do.

What's everyone doing this weekend?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

Lil Me

going to an all-inclusive resort.

Waiting for an overseas wire transfer into my business account.  Anyone know how long that takes?  I've never done this before.

Michel

|