So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Oh Russ.  Another project for your off-hours.
 That truck gonna be ready in time to help purelife move?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Good morning everyone!

I saw some guys wear pink at the office here.....they could've waited... :))

Lise - it sure is a-ok to have a crush at someone at work and it's a-ok to flirt too. :)

My coworker always says "you're married, but not buried!"

Lil Me

Nice day out there.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Michel

[font size="1"][/font][font size="1"]
[/font]    

Michel

purelife

It certainly is a beautiful day... good day for walks. :)

Gopher

Terrific here as well, and I've just had a personally brilliant morning.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  Nice to have some sunshine to brighten the mood, even if we are all stuck working indoors :)
 Medical emergency outside my door today.  Construction worker dug a hole, then fell into it.  Ulp.

Lunch was take-out greek- chicken, rice, salad.  Ate too much chicken and white rice for the detox diet...ah well.

Michel

purelife

Afternoon LM and Michel.

Beautiful day indeed...almost that time to get out my spring/summer dresses. :)  I love that they're a no-fuss piece of clothing.

I miss Stepho's too......VERY much.  I miss their lamb roast...mmmm....lamb... *stomach grumbling*

[TABLE cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][FONT size=2][SPAN class=smalltext]shortcuts: hit alt+s to submit/post or alt+p to preview[/SPAN]
[/FONT] [TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]ga[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]beg[/TD] [TD]r[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=1651db9fb67f657f086678bb3a5d6272 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 value=beggar name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"] [/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD colSpan=2][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

Michel

purelife

OMG, your job doesn't let you out to grab some food?  They fast you for weeks!  What kind of an Employer do you have?  

Michel

purelife

I was only kidding ya.... :)

You could pre-order and then drive there (or take bus), pick it up and then bring it back.  That wouldn't take too long...

We order from this India Grill place in Kits.  We get their butter chicken...OMG....it's TO DIE FOR!

|