So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Heya LM!  I didn't see any deals, but their vacumns seem pricey compared to other stores like Walmart.    

Lil Me

Thanks.  I have a Stupidstore gift card from Xmas so I'll probably use that.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Well.. I went out to buy some sausages and coffee from costco. I ended up at an appliance store and bought a brand new model gas stove. After walking out I though maybe I should have called the starfishie first.

Bets on how long I live? Maybe I will get away with it cause its a nice stove...

[A href="http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=SPECPAGE&SKU=PGB918SEMSS&SITEID=GEA&TABID=2"]http://products.geappliances.com/ApplProducts/Dispatcher?REQUEST=SPECPAGE&SKU=PGB918SEMSS&SITEID=GEA&TABID=2[/A]
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

You're funny Russ.

An impulse purchase for most people is gum, magazines, lottery tickets, chocolate bar....

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Does that very nice stove come with a very nice diamond necklace for SS?  If not, I suggest you buy one or at least, a VERY nice necklace for V-day. hee hee...

Chris Rock says: (paraphrased)

Men do not ever want to settle down and get married, men SURRENDER!  It's all about pleasing The Wife.      

Lil Me

And make sure you don't buy Starfish a bowling ball with RUSS inscribed on it...like Homer Simpson did.  

P.C.

NIIIIICE Russ.  Matching fridge for Valentines ?  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]

That's a fine looking range.  Mr. Sawdust would love a gas range.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

Holy cow, Russ! What a stove... you can make sweet sweet love to Starfish on that!

Twas a good lunch. I've never had turkey in alfredo sauce before. I will do this next time. Very good combination. I love my friends.

Ah heck, I love you all too!!!            
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

[span style="background: yellow none repeat scroll 0% 0%; mozbackground-clip: mozinitial; mozbackground-origin: mozinitial; mozbackground-inline-policy: mozinitial; font-family: 'Times New Roman';" lang="EN-US"][span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"]     [/span]
[/span]

Lise

Michel, what can I say? Must be love, love in the air. Valentine's Day a-coming... I've been promised a good dinner with hubby without the kids. Ah yes, mua is happeee.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

Good evening everyone.

We picked up a ton of free boxes, large ones too from Army and Navy.  Yayyy, I'm happy too! :)))

Dinner w/o kids with hubby sounds like a wonderful plan.  It's nice to have your own quality time once in a while.....mmmm...I'm thinking of chocolate martinis....

Lil Me

nice avatar purelife.

Went with Cubs tonight to see the shark feeding frenzy at Big Al's Aquarium store in Coq (near Lougheed Mall).  It's pretty cool.  Every Tues night at 7pm.

Lise

Shark feeding? What? Like a real life shark in a mall???

Chocolate martini? There's such a thing? Man, I'm so outta the loop. I'm not a real fan of chocolate but I do like white chocolate. OK. Technically, it's not a chocolate but I like the sweet.

[FONT size=1]Is it OK to have a crush on someone at my age...........?[/FONT]
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Lise wrote:
 Shark feeding? What? Like a real life shark in a mall???

Chocolate martini? There's such a thing? Man, I'm so outta the loop. I'm not a real fan of chocolate but I do like white chocolate. OK. Technically, it's not a chocolate but I like the sweet.

[FONT size=1]Is it OK to have a crush on someone at my age...........?[/FONT][/DIV]
 Morning! Its ok Lise.. I like me too! I am flattered by your attention tho.

So.. gotta get cracking on this Tahoe I bought.. change out the broken engine and I have a nice new truck to drive.

Hows everyones plans for today? Im trying to brainstorm ideas for dinner.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|