So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

I still don't get what SD is talking about.  Are you Michel?  Or am I the only one here who is feeling dopey... ?

Sportsdude

first name. if they had the last name, lol. I'd have be in total shock since there's only 10 people in the world with it.
Yeah I know. I'm not impressed this year. It just seems flat. Kyle XY is good. Although an old character who left the show on Smallville is coming back for an episode, so that should be good. But overall I agree, not very good this year.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

purelife

LOL Michel... You're too funny.

Smallville doesn't compare to Kyle or Heros or the other good episodes these days.  

I'm still a newbie to watching Kyle XY cuz I have yet to watch the first season on dvd.

Well, your first name is pretty common though... but I guess not as common as Bob.

Sportsdude

Is it really common? Only time I've seen my name is on television through two celebrities (well one isn't a celeb more of somebody's famous kid) but they're spelling it the way i spell it. Plus most of the time I see it as a last name and not a first.  

purelife

SD - you might as well tell us your name cuz any one of us could just check on Mansville! :)

Sportsdude

not telling which episode. lol :P  

Michel

purelife

I bet we could google. :))

Michel

purelife

Is Winston Smith related to Will Smith, the guy from Pursuit of Happyness?  I'd like to MEAT Will!!!!!!!!!!

Michel

purelife

Oh sorry, I'm not Julia Stiles.  

Damn  you Michel!  I bet Will could've ridden any achy feelings in my body. LOL

Michel

Lil Me

When I hear the name Julia, I think of "Julia Gulia" from The Wedding Singer.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|