So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

*sigh* no school tomorrow i'm guessing from the weather. 1 week down 11 to go and I haven't gone to class except 3 times with english being the two classes and sociology being the once a week class. crazy.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I guess it'll be a good time to catch up on classes then?

Anyways, morning everyone.

Lil Me

Morning!  Where is the snow?  Again, we were told to expect 5-10cm and NOTHING.

Hope purelife is feeling better today.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya Lil Me!  I still have this cough and am feeling a wee dizzy but I'm taking it easy at work.  

We're supposed to get snow?  I'm not looking forward to that..

Lil Me

*passes warm blanky and mug of tea*

Were supposed to get snow early this morning.  Didn't happen.  Now it's been downgraded to wet rain/snow.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Bless yer cotton socks, LM. :)  

Michel

Lise

Hey purelife! Are you catching a cold? Sorry to hear that. Sending some virtual chicken soup your way.

I passed my probation!!! Yay!!! Now I can safely say to my co-workers, 'piss off and do your own thing'. No more beating down the new gal.

Problems still at work. Ppl are still acting like they're kids again. We have a 'higher' rank co-worker who do not do work at all. I'm so amazed that she can get away with it. She's really nice and all but I can't believe she's not doing much at all. She comes to work late almost everyday and no one says anything. OMG.

I don't know whether to cry or admire her.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Congrats Lise.  

Uhm, maybe she slept with the male boss?  j/k....

Thanks Lise for the virtual chicken soup.  At least I don't feel terribly bad enough to take a work day off.  I have way too much to do here since it's a month-end for us.

Heya Michel - I have a power mate tea (leaves) and drinking it now.  I don't know if it's the same mate de coca that you had, but this one smells good and works for me. :)

Michel

JJ

Speaking of chicken I'm off to make a hot chicken bun with cranberries!  hmmm

P.C.

oh that sounds good JJ.  Share?

We had a little snow last night....and I can smell that it's trying to snow again.    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi P.C. and JJ!
Gotta go to Costco.  Out of soy milk.  CYA

Lise

Nope. She's not slept her way to the top... unless she's a lesbian but I digress. Hehe.

How the heck do you make chicken and cranberry bun? Sounds like an interesting combo.

Slight snow last night. Barely noticeable in Burnaby. I'm just praying that it won't snow for the rest of the wintry season. Is that even possible?  I hate the cold wet weather.... when's summer?

Lunch today was bought from T&T. Good stuff. Noodles with veggies. I even bought this special box with eight HUGE mandarins for like $2.00. Check it out if you're heading there.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

Afternoon JJ, PC, LM and Lise.

Have fun at Costco's LM.  

|