So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

they heard about P.C's free danishes on friday.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

yeah Rosie from the Jetsons heard about P.C.'s treats.  

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.  I hope that you all have a great weekend ahead of you. :))  

Sportsdude

you as well purelife.  

Sportsdude

fish, pasta.
almost out of food. lol

P.C.

Can't decide on plans for the weekend.  Too much going on and I can't make a decision.....I think I may do nothing.  I feel a funk coming on.

Halibut for dinner tonight.  Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

same here. nothing.  

Sportsdude

morning!
had a mini or an attempted da vinci's inquest marathon this morning. first 5 episodes of the last season when he's mayor are on youtube. love that show, its got a cult following in the states.

Lise

Morning all. Brrrr.... .isn't it chilly today. It might snow the next day so get your snow shovel out. I'm salting the pavement and praying that the snow won't be as much as last time.

This week will be a relaxed week for all of us at work. No more clinics but we will have to tidy up a couple of things and stock up for the next year. Poor students.... exams and clinical evaluations this month... some of them look like they haven't been sleeping for more than 2 hours. I kinda feel sorry for them cause they come up to us looking like wee stressed out babies. You just wanna hug them - well, at least the good looking ones.

Have a dinner party to plan tonight, gotta run out and get some last minute supply. Thank goodness it's only a couple of people so it'll be tight and cosy, just the way we like it.

OK, take care and have a great weekend!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

Have a nice dinner, Lise!

Well, I've started by WEEKEND ALONE.  It's so nice.  Tried to get take-out Indian last night, but by the time I got back to the 'hood after dropping off Heckyl and Jeckyl at their weekend camp, the take-out was closed.  Instead, I ate saag panner in the microwavable pouch from Safeway.  It was ok.

Bulgogi beef, rice, kimchi and pickles for lunch.
 Took the morning off and went to the Korean bath house.
 Now back to office work.  *sigh*

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

making some pasta with beef with corn, carrots and green beans.  

Lil Me

Morning peeps.  Snowing here!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Morning Miss Me.......snowing here too.  We're sure getting our share of the white stuff this winter. I like it.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/xmas/d038.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

Lunch?  I think I'm going to have breakfast for lunch.

|