So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hey pl!  Looks like about a foot of snow around here.  I actually haven't been out yet. I'm catching up on work and doing gloriously not much else.

Leftovers for lunch.  Gotta love the micro.

If I get really inspired, I'll go look for the Xmas decorations later.  But first work.  Then maybe a nap...

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Well, you haven't heard the horror stories about the CPR training at work. Apparently one of the co-workers actually got cold sore from kissing the dummy. How scary is that???? True story! Alcohol just doesn't cut it... I'm gonna nick some heavy duty anti-bacterial cloth from the cupboard and use that. Ugh...

I guess CPR is good but I haven't done the thing since graduating. It's a real pain in the butt... however, Lil Me is right. The university is paying for it so why not?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

So what's for dinner tonight?

I'm making miso soup with tofu, oyster sauce chicken and edamame. Simple. I gotta shop like crazy on Monday since we're snowed in.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I'm going to the grocery store and find some food.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Cold sore from the dummy?  Yuck!  Why couldn't we practice on teh hawt fire fighters...wouldn't that be nice, eh, Lise?

Vegetable barley soup for dinner.  I wasn't really hungry.

same here Lise....i've got to go grocery shopping too.

Sportsdude

went to the grocery store walking in the snow. Baked some salmon.
just relaxing, no school tomorrow.

By the way we're all under a major flood watch now.

P.C.

There won't be any flooding.  Who's spreading such nonsense gossip.....lol

You're at the top of a HUGE hill.....you'll be fine.

I had pomegranate tequila for dinner. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/e058.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

all this talk about pomegranate tequilla calls for red wine... that's the closest i could get... :(((  did i tell you that i was jeluz?  me tres tres jelus  ;)  

P.C.

I'm sending some over for you purelife.  It's a 'NEED TO SHARE' kind of yumminess.    

purelife

thank you thank you thank you!  i can taste it in my mouth already!~!!!  

P.C.

It's almost 8:30....and I'm making some food to put in our tummies.  Jeebus.  Our neighbours are still in Cabo party mode.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a136.gif" border=0]      

Sportsdude

the minister of proganda for bc.
I may be on top of a hill over looking the people, but i'm building my raft because the minister said so and going to mt benson because teh flood is a coming. ;)
[a href="http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/12/02/bc-weather.html"]http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2007/12/02/bc-weather.html[/a]

Lil Me

I need to go shopping, too!  Dinner was chicken from the freezer, pasta and veg.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

I may be on top of a hill over looking the people, but i'm building my raft because the minister said so and going to mt benson because teh flood is a coming.

I don't like to have to be the one to say it.....but one of you is mental.

Lil Me

Here.  Just use this.

|