So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

I had a pomegranate last night.. well had to split it actually when Starfish noticed I appeared with one. I asked her if she would peel it for me and her retort was not PG 13.

Well, we hacked up our pumpkins last night in readyness for the little chidlets to come by. Also got a number of phone calls from friends whom plan on coming by for some drinks and to blow holes in my backyard apparently.

I went out to a place on Annacis island earlier and after telling them what I wanted and assured they would and could do it I left for an hour to have lunch. After sitting down I get a call, 'uh could you come back sir theres something we need to discuss with you'.

'why, I just got my lunch, tell me what it is'

'I have to show you sir.. its not possible to tell you over the phone'

So I sighed, paid for our meals and grabbed the burgers, slammed the drinks and went back. The idiot got the hose with the special connections on the ends... and said.. which connections go on which end. wtf??? its unidirectional! not only that but the metal ends will only fit on one way. I then sat there for the last hour watching the idiot do it cause they wouldnt let me do my own for insurance reasons.

Hey.. anyone else get those olympic plates? I got talked into it by my insurance chick.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

LOL - Your insurance chick must've HAWT!  Was she dressed up as something enticing? ;)

Frosted flakes... that's original.  

P.C.

LOL Russ.....ya big softee.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

eh? what does frosted flakes have to do with the olympic license plates? russ = confused.

ok, I gotta go get some beer for tongiht. this seems just completely wrong having to buy bottled beer when I should have a keg.

hey does anyone know if its bad if you put freshwater lobsters into a fishtank wiht other fish? I SOOO wanna put some of them in, but I dont want my other fish to be eaten.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

I think you may need to kiss all yer little fishies goodbye.   If they don't die of a heart attack they will definitely be hors d'oeuvres for da lobsters.

purelife

The frosted flakes was a costume that Michel saw on Robson.  He posted it on the previous page. :))

[FONT size=7]YES![/FONT]

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]se[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]hot[/TD] [TD]x[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden value=a77f6bec5a419c11493e4a0c3a354ab2 name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][INPUT accessKey=s onclick="return scheck(); return submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=3 type=submit value=Post name=post] [INPUT accessKey=p onclick="return (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined" || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) && submitThisOnce(this);" tabIndex=4 type=submit value=Preview name=preview][img id=fetchSessionTemp alt="" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/Themes/default/images/blank.gif"]

Michel

Lil Me

Hey everyone!  No costume for me.  I'm with purelife- can't be bothered.  (Some friends of mine got fabulous CHEAP costumes at the Salvation Army- under $5)

Mom took me for lunch today.  That was nice.

Chicken, rice and veggies for dinner.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

The best I could do for tonight was dress in black and orange.  I don't get much munchkins at my door any more.  But we have the camera ready just in case.

Chicken pot pie and green salad tonight.

Michel

P.C.

I think parents are opting for the community center type of functions over their kids wandering the streets.

I only had 2 kidlings.

Sportsdude

bummer P.C.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I had 2 more !!! Yeayyyyy !!!!     A couple of exchange students from Korea....who have never trick-or-treated before.  Almost brought a tear to my eyes......they were SO CUTE !!!!!

purelife

Evening everyone.

I was over at the mall and there were so many young kiddies in there.  It was nice seeing them.  I even got a treat (from my dentist).  I felt like a big kid. :))  

Dinner was a can of sardines, asparagus and mandarin orange.  

Lil Me

Heya purelife.  Dentist giving out candy?  Wow.  My dentist only gives me a toothbrush.  I need to ask if I want travel-size floss as well.

The sardines sound good.  I'm getting chickened out this week, because I baked a package of plain chicken breasts, so I'm eating them with every meal....in a sandwich, salad, pasta, you name it.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|