So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

really? apple the same as a cup of coffee? sweet. I've been eating an apple a day lately.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Congrats Lil Me. :))  I knew you could do it!  *high five*  

Hi Lise.  Hang in there...you'll get better over time.  I'm sure that you'll catch on very quickly.  

P.C.

Yup...an apple.  It gives the same energy boost as one cup of coffee.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Good evening Miss purelife.

Rats.....gotta run.

purelife

Evening Miss PC.  

Russ

Morning!

I feel like a beat up cat. Ive got a cold from somewhere.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

OMG Russ. I totally love your avatar! Is he doing something dirty?

I don't really like the taste of coffee, PC. I guess it comes with growing up in Malaysia and Australia where we're mostly tea drinkers (Long live England!!). Coffee kinda upsets my tummy a lot so I mainly just stick to tea. I like good quality tea although this batch I got at home sucks. If you guys ever want to buy tea, don't ever buy Red Rose tea. Sooooo bad.

Aaa, thanks for the words of encouragement again, guys. I'm sure the project will be ok. Heck, if you don't hear from me, you can find my grave at the UBC clinic.....
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

oh gosh howie mandel won the viewers choice gemini for favourite canadian. lol  

Lil Me

I hardly recognize him these days.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

5. Keifer Sutherland-duh
4. Kristin Kreuk- duh
3. Sarah Chalke - blonde girl on scrubs
2. Sandra Oh- Grey's Anatomy
1. Howie Mandel- some show I do not understand

P.C.

Hmmm.....I've only heard of 2 of those.  I guess I'm a little behind when it comes to the entertainment world.

Happy Monday !  And another beautiful day it is.

It appears that I need to rake again.....so I think that will be on my to do list today. I suppose it won't be the last time either....the huge maple that is the work making machine is still loaded.  (which is a small price for the enjoyment she gives all spring and summer....I'll try to remember that while I'm out there....lol)

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

i bet my generation in montreal knows who kristin is. I know a bunch that do.

I think Quebec though better represents Canadian culture artistic wise, still. Although English Canada is in a renaissance period at the moment.  

purelife

Afternoon.

Lunch was a can of tuna with chick peas and an apple.  I came to work and saw cobwebs all over our area.  Nicely decorated!  Neat-O!  

|