So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Hellooooo?  It echoes in here.

Baked chicken in tomato sauce with rice and veggies.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i here the echoes as well. lol
busy day
No more mid terms
Weekend
sleeeeeeeeeeeeep

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]SORY I WAS RILLY BUSY 2DAY!1!!1!!11 OMG WTF LOL 2 MANY METNGS AL DAY LONG!11!!1 WTF LOL I WANT BOWLNG!!!1!11! OMG TAHT WAS FUN!!!!1!1! WTF HOW SI EVERYONE ELS3?!!?!! OMG[/span]  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]OK I HAEV 2 GO SON!!!!!111! WTF LOL WHERA SI AVERYONA??!?!?!?! WTF R U AL IGNORNG MA??!!???!? ITS LONELEY IN H3RE WITHOUT ANYONA!11!1!1 WTF[/span]  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]FIEN!!!11!!! LOL NOBODY WANTS 2 TOK 2 M3!11111 OMG WTF LOL IL GO READ MAH BOK!!!!!!1!1 OMG AT L3AST TAHTS INTARESTNG!1!!!1 OMG LOL IMM SO LONELEY SO LONALEY AL ON MAH OWN..!!1!1!1!111!1!!!1!!11111! OMG OWNNNNNN....!!1!11111!1111!11!!!1!111!1!!!11!11!11!11!!1!!!!11 OMG LOL[/span]  

Sportsdude

meetings? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

wyk

Lise wrote:
...We went to UBC today. My hubby was so amazed at how much everything changed. He had to have his burger at this place called The Pit. The price hasn't changed in 15 years ($2.75 for a burger) but I thought the burger was only so-so. Meh. Students will eat just about anything....

Ah, the Pit in the SUB.  Hey, it actually is good food once in awhile.  Veggie burger with mushrooms, fries splashed with vinegar.  All for $5.00 or so.  Of course for more discerning palates there is the Pendulum.  I used to buy a slice of lemon mereingue pie and a bowl of couscous from there and scarf it down at 11:30pm while writing out a paper due the next day.  All the walking around campus helped keep the weight off.

When I left UBC last year they were fixing up the SUB cafeteria.  I wonder what it looks like now.  

Goats

I cant really blame them.. but I hate Heathrow right now. They removed their smoking lounge and dont have any signs about it until you are in three layers of security. Too much hassle to go back out right now. Luckily I have nicorettes, lol.

So Im actually on my way.. If I dont lose my bags in France.. again.

Whats for Lunch and Dinner? Er was I guess. Im on airline food and beer.

Lil Me

lol RUSSS!!!!

Can't believe you're on your way back already.
 Quick, get the party ready everyone!
 Er, who's gonna jump out of the cake in a bathing suit this time?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

gentle fawn

Sportsdude wrote:
meetings? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

[FONT color=#ff00ff]Y3S.!1!1111!1!!!1!11!1 LOL METNGS WIT MAH FREINDS!1!1111 WTF MAYB I SHUD HAEV CAL3D IT A REND3Z VOS!1!1!!11 OMG WTF I HAD 2 MET 3 DIFARENT FREINDS AT DIFERANT TIEMS!!1!111 WTF LOL WUT KIND OF METNGS WER3 U THINKNG OF???!!!![/FONT]

[FONT color=#ff00ff]O?!?!! OMG WTF LOL AND I WAS GONG 2 MET AN OLD PROF OF MIEN!!11!
  [/FONT]

Sportsdude

oh lol, i was thinking of something else.
why don't you register gentle fawn?

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]I DONT HAEV AN 3MALE 2 REGIST3R!1!!!!! LOL MAYB I WIL REGISTER L8R!!!!1!11 WTF LOL WUT SI GOD ABOUT RAGIST3RNG ANYWAYS?!!!?!! OMG WTF LOL R U RAGISTARED???!??[/FONT]

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]WIL REGISTARNG TAEK AWAY TAHT 3XTRA ST3P OF TYPNG A WORD BFORA POSTNG???!?!?!? OMG I HAET IT B/C IMM A SLOW TYPER AND I DONT KNOW WUT THOSE WORDS M3AN!1!!! WTF I HAEV TROUBL3 TYPNG THEM AND OFTAN MAEK SO MANY MISTAEKS!!..!!!!11!!111!1!1111!11!!!!1111!!1!!!1!1!1!!1!!!!!!11 LOL I HAET THEM!!11!1!11 OMG WTF THERE HARD[/FONT]

gentle fawn

[FONT color=#ff00ff]IM HAVNG A PROSCUITO SANDWICH ON CRANBRY SOUDOUGH!!!!!!! OMG LOL I PUT SO MANY THNGS IN MAH SANDWICH!!11! WTF I GOT GOAT CHESE SPROUTS L3TUCA ROASTED V3GEIS CAEPRS AND ONIONS!!11! OMG WTF LOL YUMY!!!1!1111!11!111!1! OMG OMG[/FONT]

Lil Me

Hi everyone!

gentle fawn, you make me smile every time I read one of your posts.  Keep up the good work!  Sounds like a nummy sandwich, btw.

I had Pizza Hut buffet for lunch, and am currently feeling the after-effects.  I overdid it.

|