So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well, that's the thing with ominous feelings.  They're hard to pinpoint.  I've felt it the last couple days.

Perhaps it's just a nudge to update my earthquake kit.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

afternooon P.C, Gopher

nice day out. :)

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Good afternoon to you too, Sportsdude.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

yeah, thanks. could be better.  

Gopher

Are you referring to yourself, or the afternoon?  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

anyways, afternoon everyone.  I hope you're having a good day.  I don't know what I want for lunch yet.    

Sportsdude

that's odd pl.
Yeah they want "happy employees" all the time, because "happy employees" don't rebel. etc.

oh I'm doing okay-ish just a bit puzzled.

purelife

P.C.

Awww....sorry Miss purelife.  That sucks.     As difficult (maybe even unrealistic) as it seems, I would think of cheerfulness at all times as being a requirement.    

Sportsdude

boss going after the good worker to send a message to everyone? That's what it sounds like to me. He/she is trying to show who's boss and doesn't want any chit chat about people gone.

P.C.

I think she should take into consideration the observations of your co-workers.  If they see you as cheerful all the time.....what more can you do?

To make an evaluation complete, having co-workers evaluate each other is often insightful as well.      

P.C.

Yeah they want "happy employees" all the time, because "happy employees" don't rebel.

I think they want 'happy employees' all the time, because 'happy employees' are more productive and makes for a general more productive atmosphere.

purelife

purelife

Anyways, I probably shouldn't have typed all of that. It's tough to explain myself here, typing away.  I'l just delete them.

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

Spent the morning running errands and went for a walk in the rain.  Hopefully I can get some work done now all that's done.  Brrr!  Cold even inside.  *tuns up heat*

Leftovers for lunch, but still hungry- so need to find a healthy snack. Yoghurt?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

|