So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

Sportsdude

lol! michel
pepperoni sticks and chef boyardee i wouldn't classify as a "meal".

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Michel

gentle fawn

Michel wrote:
But I'm bad PL, you know it hehehe

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]BAD ANOUGH 2 GET A SPANKNG?!????!!? LOL[/span]

Sportsdude

catelli I'll look for it. thanks.  

Michel

Sportsdude

I'll look for it!

Lil Me

Hey everyone!

I don't think they sell Catelli ravioli here.  They have the dried pasta and bottles of tomato sauce, though.

I just bought the BIG bottles of Prego spag sauce at Costco this weekend.  It was something like $6 for 2 bottles.

I'm not a fan of frozen pasta entrees, but a lot of people like the Michelina's.  Some of the flavours even have vegetables in them, SD!  Do you have a micro?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]CANED TUNA SARDIENS AND SALMON IN A SALAD SI ALWAYS HEALTHY AND CHAAP[/span][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]HI LIL MA![/span]

Michel

Sportsdude

yup. I've got a microwave.  

Michel

gentle fawn

Michel wrote:

Nope, I use to be the spanker you little sleuth, so keep your cheek preety close honey cos spanking is just the beginning lol [/div]  [div] I was sure you were a female...[/div]  [div] a/s/l ? lol
[br style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"][span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]SO DO U PR3FER BRANES OV3R BAUTY?!!?! OMG OR TEH OTHER WAY AROUND??!!????! OMG WTF[/span]
[/div]
 [div]

Michel

gentle fawn

Michel wrote:
Well you obviously have no brain, so you better be doable lol

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]WATE!!1!11 LOL *CREIS* IMM PR3TY SMART!!1!1 LOL I KNOW ABOUT GEORGA BUSH!!!1!!11[/span]

|