So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

gentle fawn

Sportsdude wrote:
nap  

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]DO U NAP STARNG AT DA COMPUTER MONI2R???!?! OMG LOL[/span]

gentle fawn

Sportsdude

no.
i was taking a nap had to make call now going back.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]WUT FOR DIN3R?????? LOL DID U HAEV TERYAKI FOR DINAR MICHAL???!!?? WTF LOL[/span]  

gentle fawn

Sportsdude wrote:
no.
i was taking a nap had to make call now going back.

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]WOW COL DOWN BUDY!!!1!!1! OMG WTF WUT WIT TEH ATITUDE?!?!?! OMG[/span]

Sportsdude

i'm not angry. need more sleep. lol  

gentle fawn

[span style="color: rgb(255, 0, 255);"]THEN DO IT ALR3ADY!111!1!!1 OMG WTF Y DO U KEP POSTNG??!?????? OMG WTF LOL U SHUD B NAPNG NO!1!!!!!1 OMG I WAS ALWAYS TAUGHT TAHT WH3N U SAY UR GONG 2 DO SOMETHNG U DO IT WITHOUT HASITATION!11!!![/span]  

purelife

LOL, looks like I didn't miss much today. :))

You're right LM. It started to POUR!  I was lucky to have such a short distance to walk to the skytrain and even more lucky when this nice gentleman with a BIG umbrella offered to walk me to the station.  

Anyways, I made a salad for dinner.  Mixed greens, dried cranberries, roasted pine nuts and walnuts, balsamic vinegar dressing, and a sprinkle of feta cheese.  YUMMY!  Oh, and had two boiled eggs on the side with a small bowl of sauerkraut.

Michel

purelife

You like feta?  What are the other types of cheeses that you like?  

Sportsdude

had junk for dinner.
lol

purelife

Michel

Michel

purelife

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"] Michel wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"][span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]You ate Junk SD, I hope she shaved pouah ! lol[/span]
[hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]OUCH!  That is BAAAAAAAAD!

|