So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hey!  Nice day today.

Church this morning, now I'm having a lay afternoon.  Lunch is a potpouri of leftovers that require no cooking- micowaved BBQ pork buns, soup, salad, fruit, etc.

Taking Heckyl and Jeckyl for a skateboard ride after lunch.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

how do people skateboard, they make it look so easy!  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

uh, you put one foot on the board and one foot on the ground and push yourself along.  When you gain enough momentum, put both feet on the board and glide.

If you need more help, ask a kid.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Evening. lunch was turkey with gravy.. and dinner was spagball.

I agree with the lazy afternoon! I ended up napping, instead of preparing my handover notes and cleaning my cabin.. lol.

How were the porkchops Gopher?  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

no I meant how they not fall. Everytime I get on one of those I fall.  

lazy

practice and hard work...just like everything else in life.  

P.C.

I like skateboarding.  We grew up using 2 X 4's and old rollerskates for a skateboard (after we got home from school, in 3 feet of snow and of course uphill both ways).  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Michel

Sportsdude

always great to talk to oma.
lol about walking in the snow PC.

purelife

Got back from shopping at Costco's.  I made sure I picked up the gigantic jar of sauerkraut... it was cheap!  

Hey LM, do your kids also have scooters?  Did you guys go to a skating park, kinda like the one near Bonsor?  

Sportsdude

what are you going to use the kraut for purelife? Got anything in mind?  

purelife

Like LM, just eat it like that.  I was thinking of putting them in my omelets and having them, on the side, with soup.  Saurkraut has protien, right?  I better look that up.  

Sportsdude

yes, it does.
sounds good.

|